February Faithfuls! AKA First half of February testers 1st-17th feb...

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
*** personal note: update, currently housed somewhere and got internet through dongal so can update but might be slow.***

February 2011 Faithfuls WISHING HARD FOR THOSE 2011 BABIES!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/calendarfeb2011.jpg
Each month (since jun 2010) have made on of these threads and will do so until we get our :bfp: so if you would like to join then let me know:

Date AF is due:
How long you have been TTC:

PLEASE PEOPLE ONLY ASK TO BE ADDED IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP US UPDATED AND ONLY GIVE UP PERIOD DATES NOT TESTING DATES!!!!!

Testing dates:

Testing 3rd February - angelgirl86
Testing 4th February - katiekittykat
Testing 5th February - NDH
Testing 6th February - none
Testing 7th February - Elhaym
Testing 8th February - none yet
Testing 9th February - none yet
Testing 10th February - none yet
Testing 11th February - none yet
Testing 12th February - none yet
Testing 13th February - none yet
Testing 14th February - none yet
Testing 15th February - none yet
Testing 16th February - none yet
Testing 17th February - Lynne

:cake:Happy Birthday all February girls ask to be added!! :cake:

8 testers = 7unknown & 1BFN

BFP's
HOPING TO ADD LOTS THIS MONTH

BFN's
  1. gilmore85 - Caught by EVIL :witch:
  2. Goldy - Caught by EVIL :witch:
  3. Pinkee - Caught by EVIL :witch:

waiting on results:

1. angelgirl86 - TTC#1
  2. Elhaym - NTNP
  3. katiekittykat - TTC 3months
  4. Lynne - TTC 3years 5months
  5. NDH - TTC 2years 1month

***last updated - 2/2/2011 @ 14:24(uk time)***
*** personal note: update, currently housed somewhere and got internet through dongal so can update but might be slow.***

Hi Lynne! Can I be added to 4 Feb? TTC #1 since October 2010 xx

Hi Lynne, thanks for making these awesome threads.

Please put me down under Feb 5th. I'll be testing the third, but AF is due the 4th or 5th so I won't necessarily know on the 3rd.

I've lost track now, but think I'm going into my 25th month.

Hi Lynne! Can I be added to 4 Feb? TTC #1 since October 2010 xx
hey hun thats you added is 4th feb the date your period is due? if not please let me know when that as changed the thread as alot of people have not been updating.

Hi Lynne, thanks for making these awesome threads.

Please put me down under Feb 5th. I'll be testing the third, but AF is due the 4th or 5th so I won't necessarily know on the 3rd.

I've lost track now, but think I'm going into my 25th month.
thats you added hun lol know what you mean about losing track lol

Hey Lynne you recorded my testing date as January 01 and supposed to be February 01. Typo error I guess. Hope you are doing great.

Hi Lynne - I would have been 18DPO on 4 February, but it looks like I didn't ov after all :nope: You may as well take me out and I'll come back and tell you when I have :dohh:

hi lynne :wave: hows everything going?

well af is due on 3rd Feb still TTC #1 11th cycle now fx we all get our :bfp:s
:dust::dust:

Hi Lynne - I would have been 18DPO on 4 February, but it looks like I didn't ov after all :nope: You may as well take me out and I'll come back and tell you when I have :dohh:
hey hun i can leave your date if you want? but can take it of if its better for you... let me know x

hi lynne :wave: hows everything going?
well af is due on 3rd Feb still TTC #1 11th cycle now fx we all get our :bfp:s
:dust::dust:
okay hun will add you to the 3rd of feb and hope its a good month :D we're okay just getting on with things really hope this is a good month for everyone x

Well, if my temp stays the same or goes up even a tiny bit tomorrow, we'll be back on for 4th Feb :dohh: FF will confirm that I ov'd on Sunday and I'll be 18DPO by then! Thanks Lynne :hugs:

PS I've only been TTC for 3 months....since October 23 xxx

sorry hun x thats it changed i will keep your date the same and if it changes then let me know and i will update this x

My name is Alliah and. AF is due on the 6th, DH & I have TTC for almost two years.
Hoping for that BFP!

hey how is everyone? anyone close to O or 2WW yet? i am waiting to O atm but tbh not really thinking about it...

I'm 2 dpo today. But haven't BDd since Thursday morning so I don't think my chances are very good this month... I know it just takes once, so I'm not out, but I don't feel very hopeful either.

i am officially in the 2ww and already going crazy with the wait, feels like this cycle has lasted a lifetime rather than just 18 days so far lol 10 days to go!!

Hiya Lynne192,

Hiya the rest of you lovely ladies!

OPK very nearly pos this morning which should be about right acc various iphone apps.
The apps say I should HPT around 5th Feb but I think I'll try and wait til AF is due on 7th to test this month...:haha:
Have been on hols and BD-ing every other day this last week and managed three times in the fertile period hopefully...
Fx'd and sticky :dust: to you all
B xxx

Gilmore, you and I seem to be on a similar cycle, as we always seem to be Oing and testing within a few days of each other.

Good luck to all the ladies here in the TWW and those still waiting to O.

Gilmore, you and I seem to be on a similar cycle, as we always seem to be Oing and testing within a few days of each other.

Good luck to all the ladies here in the TWW and those still waiting to O.

Future bump buddies lol!! I think we've both been waiting long enough!
:dust: to everyone

Am 9 dpo early symptoms in my crazy head are: tender breasts, gassy and lower abdomen twitches...and God knows what else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->