February Faithfuls! AKA First half of February testers 1st-17th feb...

ive given up symptom spotting now, i pretty much have cramps on and off from ovulation to af

ive given up symptom spotting now, i pretty much have cramps on and off from ovulation to af

Don't give up on symptom spotting... If this is your month we would want to know how you got to your BFP. Let's have details... Pleazzz. Even if it a small it makes tww fun.

AFM now having back issues, can hardly stand without feeling like I've been labouring all day and yet all I do all day is sit by my computer all day, and I work from home so do not even travel. Today dizziness and nauseated... Maybe in my crazy wanting a BFP mind... Am creating but I honestly feel all this.

Lynne how have you been and hopefully conditions are improving or you are making the best of it!! Plenty baby dust to us all!!!!

Hey Goldy, what do you do? I start working from home tomorrow! Nervous cause I won't have anyone to be accountable to for not goofing off, but very excited too - now I'm ready to get pregnant for real lol.

Don't give up on symptom spotting... If this is your month we would want to know how you got to your BFP. Let's have details... Pleazzz. Even if it a small it makes tww fun.

AFM now having back issues, can hardly stand without feeling like I've been labouring all day and yet all I do all day is sit by my computer all day, and I work from home so do not even travel. Today dizziness and nauseated... Maybe in my crazy wanting a BFP mind... Am creating but I honestly feel all this.

Lynne how have you been and hopefully conditions are improving or you are making the best of it!! Plenty baby dust to us all!!!!

ok you wanted details so here they are ....

cramps on and off since ov, weird bubble like feeling in lower abdomen, extrimely tired, (.)(.) slightly bigger (but they do this every month) hungry but then feel sick afterwards, bloating (get this every month) and spots!!

Thats about it so far lol but its far too early to be real symptoms unless i ov'd earlier at around CD10 which would mean a cycle of 26 days which has happened a couple of times hmmmm?

hey all sorry not been in contact much or posting :D i have been really busy got new workload which is great but busy and decided to swollow my pride and do what i have been actually pretty good at for a few years, only reason i never done it before is because an auntie i don't get on with works as it too so i am biting the bullet and going to get my degree and work in same field as her i want to be a graphic designer.

Hey Goldy, what do you do? I start working from home tomorrow! Nervous cause I won't have anyone to be accountable to for not goofing off, but very excited too - now I'm ready to get pregnant for real lol.

oh it's a lot of fun, am a Business Analyst, my job is marking quality calls from our clients to the call center mostly. Basically checking if our customer service reps are living upto our clients expectations. A lot of fun indeed but tiring as my job focusses on what a representative is not addressing and then give feedback to rep which 90% affects their bonus. Basically doing the dirty job for my company.

It does get boring as at times you just want that interaction with other collegues but rewarding this winter time. Canada for some reason is just too cold And snowy this year. Anyhow you get the pleasure of watching snow thru your window!!

Gilmore thanks forthe symptoms, who knows it can be THE MONTH!!! What dpo are you on? Will keep routing for you!!

Afm - still tender breasts, back ache, tiredness and hungry all the time and again I blame it on working from home. Am on 11dpo and counting down. Will test on Feb 01, if God grants me the will power to wait!!! My crazy mind tells me that am pregnant like every month so I keep the faith until The witch grabs my hope and do what she does best!!!!

Oh good I found another one of your awesome threads! Will you please put me down for testing Feb. 1st although I'm sure I'll probably test before then lol. Best of luck to the rest of you ladies!

thats you added hun sory taken me tooo long to add you thread is little quiet this time lol :D i am TTC but not lol long story but i am not really tracking and just having sex when we want, rather stressed at the moment so taking a breather before IUI

thats you added hun sory taken me tooo long to add you thread is little quiet this time lol :D i am TTC but not lol long story but i am not really tracking and just having sex when we want, rather stressed at the moment so taking a breather before IUI

Well best of luck to you hun and lots of :dust:!

no worries hun we'll get there i am sure just taking it one step at a time. going to try and safe my money from TTC lol and go on holiday, give wee man loads of treats and maybe just maybe put something towards our wedding lol maybe lol

Ok I give up... Af just gutted all my hopes. Came 3 days early guess I'm now back to the 28 day cycles. So ladies am out for sure.

:hugs: Goldy. Why does she have to be so horrible? It's just not fair. I hope you get your :bfp: soon, you've been waiting long enough.

Ok I give up... Af just gutted all my hopes. Came 3 days early guess I'm now back to the 28 day cycles. So ladies am out for sure.

awww hun i am sooo sorry thats horrid for you huge :hugs: hope you get :bfp: soon xxx

Yay, I get to join these threads again!

I will be testing on the 7th. Good luck everyone! :D

hey hun when is your period due? decided to run the thread with period dates because so many have never got back to me etc.

No worries Lynne, period due on 7th too so going to test right at the end of the day if no AF. :)

okay hun no worries will update that now :D best of luck x

Thanks love! Not many symptoms really, had a few hot shooting pains in bbs today but very briefly. 7 DPO so will see what next week brings I guess. :)

Good luck to you x

best of luck hun, i have no idea where in my cycle i am tbh i am taking a month or two to just go natural and maybe save some money lol

hey ladies :wave:

sorry :witch: got you :hugs:

well friday must have just been a 24hr thing cos had no more cramps or anything since then 3 days to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->