February Faithfuls! AKA First half of February testers 1st-17th feb...

Af came early for me today
I'm outt!
PHP:

Well I'm still awaiting AF, my BBT chart is weird for this cycle, temp acts like it wasnt to drop below the coverline then doesn't, soo strange has never happened to me before. In fact when my temp dips that much usually AF shows the same day! Hope AF decides what she wants to do or I get that :bfp:, either way I just want some answer so I can move on! Will update when I figure out what's going on though :).

cramps have started this morning, just waiting for the :witch:

Well I expected AF to show today but my temp went back up so now who knows what's going on. Did a HPT and came back negative, will post update when I get it but right now it's a waiting game.

Bah I think I'm on my way out too. BFN this morning (though SMU not FMU as I was so anxious to learn about my sister's safety during the cyclone that I forgot to save my FMU), and my cramps are getting worse.

sorry hun hope your not and its just normal pregnacy cramps i know i had them terrible when was pregnant with DS

thoughts with your sister too and anyone caught up in the hells of the world right now x

Looks like AF is starting up, looks like I'm out, onto next month.

sorry everyone don't think this thread is too lucky lol my threads used to be sooo lucky and much more busier lol

sorry everyone don't think this thread is too lucky lol my threads used to be sooo lucky and much more busier lol

Actually I believe the opposite, the reason there isn't many people here is because they got their :bfp:'s in your other threads, they are obviously lucky :).

Well I'm out. I just knew she was going to get me, oh how I'm hating the :witch: this month.

Still in with a shot for a Feb :bfp: though, as AF is due March 1, and I can never wait til she's late to start testing... lol.

huge hugs hun i am sooo sorry :( i still have a bit to wait till AF is due if she comes on time this month we'll see.... its a year since my princess Casey passed away on tuesday so focused more on that than anything and my son just started new nursery and getting things sorted for my OH's birthday (11th feb), st Val's day, and then our anniversary (16th feb) so its a really rather busy and expensive month tbh. i only bought 3 little things really for my angels anniversery got her a lovely silver bangle with "twinkle twinkle little star on it" and a Silver engraved dummy with her name and date she passed, and bought a small little link bracelet with a little crystal angel on it for me to wear to remind me of her... wasn't sure what else to buy and going to let off some little floating lanters to the sky on tuesday with my OH... hopefully its a peaceful night cause its hell on earth weather wise here atm seems its hell everywhere atm dunno whats going on :(

Aww what a month this is for you Lynne :hugs:

Wow, what a month Lynne! The presents for Casey sound lovely. Hope you have a nice anniversary :D xx

well seems fates had another plan and yet another month with shit.... as some of you might know i became homeless in december when my pipes burst then the landlord who had the wrong insurence couldn't fix it well last month was put into a nice shared homeless house where i was meant to be for 6mon-1year, well today i got a letter saying i apparently made myself homeless and need to move out this temp shared house.... so from 6th march me and the wee man really will be homeless i have been crying on and off all day... i have no idea what to do i am going to CAB on monday and going to appeal what has been decided but no guarentee i will win :cry: so thats whats going to destory another month and yet another year my poor OH has a shit time of it at his birthday this really sucks for him i am really depressed today tbh.... i feel sooo bad i am causing all this hassle for him and on top of everything he has decided we should get rid of the dog but said it will really destory him to do it so no idea what we're going to do...

Oh Lynne that is awful, I am so sorry :( I don't have any useful words but I'm thinking of you, I hope the CAB can sort something :hugs:

thanks me too i guess little i can do so just going to try and keep a level head...

Oh wow, that's terrible...I hope something sorts out and you two don't have to leave, what they are doing is ridiculous! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->