~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

After telling me "no more tests!", DH confessed yesterday that he wanted to know what our lines looked like. Good thing I secretly bout some FRER!

I can't upload it from my phone, but the test line is darker than the control! We're so pleased. :cloud9:

Please for you Gingerpanda! Im so tempted to test again! EEEK

Thanks! I'm not the model of self-control, so I say go for it! :thumbup:

Can't wait til we meet our Clomid babies!

I tested with my last IC just the other day, the line showed up before the control and was even darker than. I don't tire of seeing that!!

So you Dr wanted for you to test again?? That is just weird, why didn't he do more betas?

... Are you talking to me? I haven't had any betas. I haven't ever even met my midwife yet, and won't until the 17th. DH wanted to see how dark our line had gotten, since I haven't taken a test with him since a few days after we found out we were pregnant.

... Are you talking to me? I haven't had any betas. I haven't ever even met my midwife yet, and won't until the 17th. DH wanted to see how dark our line had gotten, since I haven't taken a test with him since a few days after we found out we were pregnant.

OMG your DH asked I thought that I read that your Dr ask.... :dohh: I am such a nob!! I am so sorry!!

Sorry if you read this elsewhere - I'm on a few of the Feb threads! :haha:
So went to my GP and she was lovely and spoke to EPAU. They won't see my until Weds as that's when I am 6 weeks by lmp (but I think I'll be 5+3). Anyway they'll be doing a scan and bloods then. Not expecting to see much on the scan, think they'll do another one a week later, but definitely wanting my bloods done Weds and Fri.
Mixed feelings at the moment, one minute very positive the next very negative. But continue to have nothing more than brown spotting on the paper.
DH has taken me out for the day to take my mind off things, we went to some gardens, a walk in the sun and tea and cake :thumbup:
Hope everyone else is ok, thanks for all your support :flower:

Hi--I'll join! I started another thread in the 1st Tri forum but I'd like to be in this group, too, if that's OK. I'm expected #2 with EDD Feb 8. Glad to meet you all!

Is anyone else dizzy? Its really freaking me out!

Yes! Mostly have had incidents when getting up from sitting, and several times when I think I had low blood sugar.

It freaks me out! I am scared its ectopic because of how dizzy I am. Its worse in the car and when im trying to go to sleep!!! I read its a form of ms...

Yes! Mostly have had incidents when getting up from sitting, and several times when I think I had low blood sugar.

It freaks me out! I am scared its ectopic because of how dizzy I am. Its worse in the car and when im trying to go to sleep!!! I read its a form of ms...

Oh, I'm almost sure there's no reason to worry. Your blood volume is increasing rapidly so I've heard this causes a lot of dizziness.

I have been so dizzy it is not even funny. Every time I stand I feel like I am going to faint...

And I am super nauseous this AM as well...

Also breaking out and I hate it! Chest, back, and face...I feel like I am 14 again! :nope:

Well that makes me feel better. I pray it goes away I hate it. Its to the point I am not gonna drive. We just bought a new car and I dont feel safe driving it and it sucks because its such a nice car!!! 2014 kia forte my first new new car ever lol

My chest between my boobs keeps breaking out too, I can deal with that but this dizziness is really scary. I just wanna sit down, I wouldn't even go to the pharmacy earlier. !!!!!!!! :dohh:

Well that makes me feel better. I pray it goes away I hate it. Its to the point I am not gonna drive. We just bought a new car and I dont feel safe driving it and it sucks because its such a nice car!!! 2014 kia forte my first new new car ever lol

My chest between my boobs keeps breaking out too, I can deal with that but this dizziness is really scary. I just wanna sit down, I wouldn't even go to the pharmacy earlier. !!!!!!!! :dohh:

Well, sometimes if you start worrying about it, it might make you even dizzier! I used to have panic attacks and they would make me dizzy so if you sit down and take a deep breath it might help. You probably have absolutely nothing to worry about. :)

I heard that it is totally normal because your body is in over drive right now preparing for your LO to have plenty of nutrition, blood, and room to grow! It makes sense that you would get a bit dizzy from time to time! :flower:

I had severe dizziness/fainting with my first. Lived in Chicago at the time so every morning had to take the train into work and would always be so dizzy, even passed out on the train a couple times. Totally normal though. I have low blood pressure to begin with so pregnancy made it much worse. Dr's advice was to move my feet a bunch while standing on the train to keep the blood flow going. While I probably looked like a crazy person dancing on the train, it actually seemed to help!

I have noticed it's a little harder for me to catch my breath these days. Like I sometimes get winded as though I had been holding my breath, even though I was breathing normally. I guess I have to oxygenate more blood now. Dang, it's gonna be difficult when Hatchling gets up in my ribs later! :haha:

With DD I had a problem breathing towards the end when she was much bigger. It only happened when I sat down though. When I was standing I was fine.

Now I just don't want to sit still. I want to do stuff while I still can (take DD to park, go shopping, etc.)

Bleh...I can't wait until I get my school money! I am going to go on a super shopping spree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->