~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

Lol, I have noticed something similar. Since TTC, I don't believe in TMI. :haha:

My nips are extra sensitive, as they're pierced.

CooL I have piercings and debated getting my nips done, but wasn't sure if I could nurse after. :shrug: Do you know if you can? I also was thinking of getting my lady parts pierced but wanted to wait until I was done having babies LOL

You can breastfeed afterwards, you just need to take the jewelry out, of course. In fact, mine will help because my nipples were originally inverted. When I got them pierced, they healed like normal, and hopefully it will make BFing easier for me. I have five piercings in each ear (0ga first lobe, two 16ga lobes, and an industrial in each), my tongue, my nips, and my navel. :thumbup:

It wasn't red, was pinkish gray, about the size of a quarter :(

Oh, darlin', I hope it was nothing, but I don't know. I hope your doctor can see you ASAP. :hugs:

Don't panic Hun.
It took me over a month to pass my baby with my mc. I kept thinking I had passed it but I didn't.
I also kept proving the doctors wrong because my baby stayed alive for a whole 7 weeks.
Sadly it was a mc. But don't panic,
You need a scan to know for sure xxxx

Thanks ladies, heard back from the nurse that they would only want to see me now if I was having cramping and heavy bleeding. Said they couldn't do anything/see anything now and sounds like things are fine and put me on pelvic rest (haven't dtd since we found out anyway). I guess it will just be a long few weeks for me before my appt!

Well those betas sure do look good!!:thumbup:

Can't wait for my second set I just know that my levels are going to be awesome!:cloud9:

And every time I have to adjust my bra it feels like the inside is all of a sudden sandpaper on my nips lol. Good sign but it doesn't feel good at all.

Hi can i join too please due 14th Valentine's day :) also my dad's birthday, thinking of letting him on the secret on fathers day. Being cautious though as had chemical in march xxx

This morning at 4+1 weeks I did a clearblue digital, says 2-3 :)
with the chemical, it went to 1-2 and then two days later it was negative :(
is it unlikely to have another chemical after getting to 2-3

Go to the doctors and ask to have your betas checked xxx

This morning at 4+1 weeks I did a clearblue digital, says 2-3 :)
with the chemical, it went to 1-2 and then two days later it was negative :(
is it unlikely to have another chemical after getting to 2-3

Chemicals are described starts but fails and AF shows up around the time it is supposed to. So if you made it past then it most likely is not something you have to worry about right now!! Congrats!!

If you are still worried about do as ss^^^ and get your betas checked!!:thumbup:

Last time I was 5 day's late for af when I bled but happy that I got the 2-3 xx can I just go to docs and ask for beta tests? How long do results take xx

Thought I'd pop in and say Hi :) I was due Feb 6th with Connor but he was 16 days late so arrived on the 22nd :lol:

Seems so strange to see a new feb babies thread, makes me a little sad too :( We were feb lovebugs :D

Thought I'd pop in and say Hi :) I was due Feb 6th with Connor but he was 16 days late so arrived on the 22nd :lol:

Seems so strange to see a new feb babies thread, makes me a little sad too :( We were feb lovebugs :D

We appreciate a "veteran" checking in on us! Lovebugs is cute! Congrats on your bundle!

I'm so sad.
I can't get over how everything makes me feel sad - I cry over everything and sometimes nothing at all.
I woke up this morning feeling rough. My tummy and lower tummy feels bruised I can't move cough or sneeze without it hurting :(

~~~

Congrats on baby Connor Hun!

It's our turn now ;)

Katiie Me too my stomach hurst all the time!! I don't remember it hurting this much before.... how soon we forget!

I guess you forget all the bad when you have that beautiful bundle in your arms.

My stomach muscles feel tired... like I've been doing a ton of situps or something.

I cried at hurcules today. :(

You know the part where he becomes mortal and his parents (the gods) have to leave him in the mortal world to live like one of us....

I cried at that today. and then again when he tries to chase the frisbee as a teenager and breaks the whole building and every one is calling him a freak and stuff...

Oh yea I also can not remember a thing! My brain is broken :(

I cried at hurcules today. :(

You know the part where he becomes mortal and his parents (the gods) have to leave him in the mortal world to live like one of us....

I cried at that today. and then again when he tries to chase the frisbee as a teenager and breaks the whole building and every one is calling him a freak and stuff...

Oh yea I also can not remember a thing! My brain is broken :(

I cried at the season 1 finale of Once Upon A Time the other night as we were watching it on Netflix. Hormones are a helluva thing!

I can't even tell you how many disney movies I have cried at over the last few days...Seriously I can't because I can't remember!

My hormones are on a nice little rage :thumbup:

Just been to the loo and blood when I wipe, am petrified I'm having another mc

Hi Ladies,
I'm due Feb 14th and we were very surprised (and very excited!)to find out we were expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->