~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

aww, thanks for updating aftg! Glad the birth ended how you wanted :hugs:

Sorry for the hospital stay but glad everyone is home and hopefully everything gets settled soon :flower:

Glad you're home AFTG!!

Alexis has arrived via csection at 12:25 this afternoon. She is 9lbs 5.5 oz 20 1/4 inches. She's perfect!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Alexis has arrived via csection at 12:25 this afternoon. She is 9lbs 5.5 oz 20 1/4 inches. She's perfect!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Congrats on your girl! It's about time we see some pink!

Looooveee how full the first page is getting! :cloud9:

2 gorgeous girls arrived today <3
Congrats mummas xxx

So spicy noodles only made me feel sick. Tmi but still having brown like end of period discharge smells like period to yuck! C'mon full moon tonight.

Screenshot_2014-02-14-11-02-19.jpg

Our beautiful daughter Zoey arrived yesterday morning at 8.35am weighing a very modest and surprisingly small 7lb 15 and 3/4 :)
with lots of dark hair :) I am so in love :) xxx
will update again soon :) xxx

Congratulations to all of the mommas with these beautiful babies. Poor baby Wyatt has RSV he was hospitalized. We stayed over night and went home the next day. Hes doing well but has this horrible cold. I wish I could take it from him and make him better. Please pray the worst is over and he frels better soon. Other than that hes as healthy as can be! :)

So spicy noodles only made me feel sick. Tmi but still having brown like end of period discharge smells like period to yuck! C'mon full moon tonight.

That is a GREAT sign. I had that "period" smell days before I went into labor with DS :thumbup:

Good luck and I hope it's a promising symptom for you!

Well had 3rd sweep Friday. No changes and cervix still thick as dr put it. Still dilated only 1 cm

Induction booked for Thursday evening

Been having a ton of cramping for weeks now but nothing regular. Baby is too comfy I guess

Literally ini she's typing that and felt like I had to go to bathroom for a number 2 Went in and waters broke lol. Here we go I guess. Yikes

Literally ini she's typing that and felt like I had to go to bathroom for a number 2 Went in and waters broke lol. Here we go I guess. Yikes

Yey!!! So pleased for you if a bit jealous that it's still not my turn!

Good luck x x x

Wow medic!! Interesting turn of events! Hope everything else gets moving along for ya and you get to see your baby soon!

Sitting in hospital. Waters definitely broke. Unfortunately still only 1 cm and 50% effaced :(. Had me walking around for last 45 mins. Just waiting on dr to come seee again now
I will say this spring a leak feeling is odd

Medic- good luck! With my DS I had the same 'leaky' feeling for 2 days! Hope things pick up for you soon!!!

Congrats on our Valentine's babies! Alexis and Zoey are beautiful :flower:

Congratulations to all of the mommas with these beautiful babies. Poor baby Wyatt has RSV he was hospitalized. We stayed over night and went home the next day. Hes doing well but has this horrible cold. I wish I could take it from him and make him better. Please pray the worst is over and he frels better soon. Other than that hes as healthy as can be! :)

I am so sorry he isn't doing so well. Sending angels his way to protect him. :angel::angel:

Sitting in hospital. Waters definitely broke. Unfortunately still only 1 cm and 50% effaced :(. Had me walking around for last 45 mins. Just waiting on dr to come seee again now
I will say this spring a leak feeling is odd

I know how frustrating it is. I didn't have much of any change after my waters went too, I hope though things will pick up!!

Bailee- your poor baby! My DS had RSV when he was 6 months old and was hospitalized for 8 days. It's so awful in little babies! Hope Wyatt feels better soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->