~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

That lansinoh is a god send. Best cream ever.
I'm currently struggling with my piles.

Owwwwwwieeeeee

Hi all how is everyone? Massive congratulations to the new mummies in the last few days and looking forward to more news soon :happydance:

Likklegemz hope your induction goes well :hugs:

All well here, can't believe Rufus will be a week old tomorrow. Few pics below and a link to my birth story :flower:

PS Lansinoh is my saviour as well, alongside a jug of water every time I need to wee.... Who'd have thought a 'graze' could hurt so much! :haha:

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b585/hmn81/4adf8f4d1880edf1b51fd2bb05fb3ce8_zpsfeda6622.jpg

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b585/hmn81/635e4e3e198075111755ceefbbb8b828_zps9c139ba0.jpg

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b585/hmn81/100c06eaaad08682e7855410327447cf_zps95e85d17.jpg[/QUOTE]

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...5705-happy-hospital-birth-our-little-man.html

baby1- gorgeous little man!

AFM- I had an appointment today with the midwife... baby is engaged and facing the right direction (not back-to-back like I was afraid she'd turned). My son was in and out though in the last few weeks, so I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Have an appointment for next week but mw says she hopes NOT to see me :haha:

Have absolutely NO other signs though, so we'll see!

Going with my SIL on Thursday to something called the "9-month expo" in Amsterdam (with loads of vendors for pregnancy and baby stuff, giving out loads of free stuff :) ) so hoping baby holds off till after that (although I said it'd be terribly ironic if I went into labour while there :haha:) and my mom is flying in on Friday for 4 weeks...

Good luck Itsychick and have fun at the Expo, hope you get a lot of great things!

i might have to invest in some lanisoh then :) xx

i am a bit worried about zoeys cord :( its looking pus-y :(

Hi ladies. I was a February Flower until scan changed me to a March Monkey, however I did indeed make it into Feb (10th)
I wondered if you guys had a baby group set up yet I could join?

lansinoh does help but think I need a consultant visit to get the latch right :(

Hi ladies. I was a February Flower until scan changed me to a March Monkey, however I did indeed make it into Feb (10th)
I wondered if you guys had a baby group set up yet I could join?

Congrats!! :flower:

We have a group on Facebook that many of us are members of. If you want to join that one, send a message to Katie on Facebook (Katie Gordon-Wilson) and she'll add you to the group!

Otherwise both the still-expecting ladies and those who have already had their babies are still hanging out here on this thread for the most part :thumbup:

Congrats to all the new momma's!! :dance:

That cream keeps your nips soft so that the cracks don't rip open each and every time you latch. That is THE worst feeling. Now baby led latching in the laid back position can help those that are having issues with latching. Babies really do know more than we do.

AFM I am suffering with a uterine infection. So I am hoped up on drugs which I think is causing thrush… Not something I want adding to our bf struggles. Though I do have to say that this time has been WAY better then any other time. Not nearly as cracked since I have let him be the one to do most of work to latch.

Oh no AFTG that sucks. Sorry ur having such a bad time at least the breast feeding is going good. I can't wait to beast feed again I really miss it.

AFM I'm still pregnant.

We can always just chill on this thread if your not on Facebook. There isn't many of us on there anyway.
I'll change the name when all the babies make an appearance :flower:

Happy I added you to the list as you were still on there from before your dates changed! Xx

Got our maternity pics back the other day! Finally got them on my phone to post here! I'm so anxious to see the pics Kurtis picked of his reveal shoot! ( can't remember if I told the story here, I surprised him with a gender reveal, bought 2 outfits to the till and had the cashier box one up after reading the envelope from our last U/S.) so im still team yellow but I just wanna see his face when he opens the outfit box!!! No fair!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 8
They are all gorgeous!
I hope you share the gender reveal too.

Love that your fur baby is in it too xx

Great photos OurLilFlu! I remember the 'deal' with your hubby and I think it's such a cute idea! Hopefully not long now before you get to meet him/her!

Random question, but do people go into labour without losing plug first? I've had absolutely 0 signs but was wondering if that means there's no hope :haha:

Good question, I feel like its the tww again, analyzing toilet paper. I've lost about two little pieces, like grain of rice size! Puny! Today I've been having BH every 5-7 mins and haven't even had an increase in discharge, garg. There must be hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->