+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

I ovulate on my Anniversary. Let's hope that's the plan!

OperationBByO - I see you are getting married in a couple months... Congrats!
How is the wedding planning coming along?

Ha! I'm really highlighting those procrastination skills of mine. :) I have a dress, and my bridesmaids have super cute dresses from Anthropologie. Everything else our venue pretty much does for us. Cake, my flowers, decorations, officiant, etc. The only thing I have left is to make the rope thingie (we are doing a hand fasting ceremony) and my bridesmaids and I will make their bouquets the day before the wedding from whatever fresh flowers we can grab at Costco.

I still have to find something to stick in my hair but I'm hoping to borrow something. I don't think I want to wear a veil with that dress. What do you gals think?

I may buy new shoes, but I have some super cute platforms with red roses all over them, so I'll probably end up wearing those. My bridesmaids are free to choose whatever shoes, shawl, and accessories they want so we don't have to match.

I think I should get mad props for letting the girls pick dresses that they really will wear again! lol I took them to Anthro and said pick out whatever dress you want to wear. I didn't even care if they wore the same thing.

My only hope is that if I get preggo before the wedding that I still fit in the dress!

Can I join?? AF just got me so I am out for January. Based off of average I should be able to test February 14th which would be a wonderful Valentines gift :)

That would be sooooooooooooooo awesome!!!

I say, you do what you want to do... That way you have no regrets about your wedding. Enjoy yourself and have fun with it! :)

How does that hand fastening ceremony work? I never heard of that before...

We did a rose ceremony for our mothers.

Hi there! :wave: I will be testing for cycle #1 (TTC first child!) on February 5! :dust:

Here's the wiki for hand fasting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handfasting

I am Christian but FDH is not so this is what we opted for at an outside ceremony on the side of a mountain. I think it will be great!

Hiya, could you put me down for 11th Feb? AF due fair while before but i wont be in the country so no chance of testing!! xx

~*~*The list has been updated*~*~

Welcome Miss Broody, oceania, and mysterious eye!!!

:dust: Best of luck!!

whoops! math error on my part, i realized AF is actually due February 6, so I will actually be testing on the 4th. Thanks Sweet Pea! :)

Hey Guys,

Can I join too? I'll be testing on 4th February. This is the first month we are trying but I have PCOS so its very stressful.

Currently using ovulation kits and seeing a natropath who is amazing.

Can't really talk to anyone about this because I dont want them to know we are trying so really excited to have found this forum.

:)

Still waiting for AF to show (should be here tomorrow). So I am going to estimate my February testing day to be Valentine's Day :)

Oh I would love a Valentine's BFP!

Please add me for 12th, af arrived today and I'm going to try and wait till af late to test, thanks

HI girls. I haven't ov'd yet this month so I may be testing in Feb. Please put me down for unknown for now. I'm still hoping I may ov very soon and be able to test in Jan. We will see!

Hey Guys,

Can I join too? I'll be testing on 4th February. This is the first month we are trying but I have PCOS so its very stressful.

Currently using ovulation kits and seeing a natropath who is amazing.

Can't really talk to anyone about this because I dont want them to know we are trying so really excited to have found this forum.

:)

I know how you feel, I want to talk about it but don't want to let people know we are trying. We are on our 2nd month of trying and I'm already tired of waiting to try and then waiting to see if it worked. Lol. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->