+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

I'm CD4 today -- Fertility Friend has me scheduled for a February 6 test date, assuming I O around the usual time.

Here's hoping February is a great month for all of us!

**List is updated**

Welcome to all the new girls!! :)

How is everyone?

That's how me and DH felt when we started TTC... And in all reality, it's really no one else's business until you want it to be. Best of luck with everything!! Hopefully February will be the month!! I'm still waiting to test for January, but I offered to do the February thread. I'm going to try to hold off until January 30th to test even though AF is due on the 23rd.

Hey Guys,

Can I join too? I'll be testing on 4th February. This is the first month we are trying but I have PCOS so its very stressful.

Currently using ovulation kits and seeing a natropath who is amazing.

Can't really talk to anyone about this because I dont want them to know we are trying so really excited to have found this forum.

:)

I know how you feel, I want to talk about it but don't want to let people know we are trying. We are on our 2nd month of trying and I'm already tired of waiting to try and then waiting to see if it worked. Lol. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon. Xx

Hi all - onto Feb already!!! lol the months pass so quickly.

Please put me down for 6th February. It is ourlast month trying this year to moving and changing jobs etc so I really really hope its a good one. However DH has already moved so away all week and FF has set fertile period as Tues to Thurs. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dust to all

Hi Ladies! Happy New Year!!! I am suppose to get AF by Feb. 2nd. I will know by Feb. 3rd. BABY FREAKING DUST TO ALL OF US!!!!! HERE IS TO A NEW YEAR AND ALL OF US GETTING A BFP!!

Hi everyone! This is my second month trying ttc, i am keeping my fingers crossed as the last tww nearly killed me! what a wait! AF is due 24th January but i have not been regular since coming off the pill in October. 28 days nov and 32 days in dec :o( We will soon see.

I didnt have any clear ovulation signs this month but i promised myself i wouldnt symptom watch like i did last month. The only thing i did notice was increased cm. I am hoping this month will be a lucky one!

**List is updated**

kt1988 - I put you under unsure for now, because I wasn't sure what day you planned on testing. When you find out when you want to test, let me know, and I will update the list. :)

BaBy DuSt FoR eVeRyOnE!!!:dust:

ok thank you ill keep you updated if i get any symptoms

Sign me up for Valentine's Day testing!!!!!! :happydance:

Good luck everyone!!! :dust:

I feel like this thread is soooo quiet... Where'd all the chitchat go?? :shrug:

hi pug2012 and dreamingbaby, we will be testing on the same day! :flower:

i also can't talk to too many people about it - DH wants to keep it a secret, but i couldn't help telling just a few people. i am so excited! really looking forward to testing and so curious what will happen...

Another neg opk. Very light. I may ba having another crazy long cycle. I'm hoping I ov soon:cry:. It's really frustrating.

Oh I'm sorry, I know how frustrating long cycles are. :hugs: I hope you ov soon.

hi pug2012 and dreamingbaby, we will be testing on the same day! :flower:

i also can't talk to too many people about it - DH wants to keep it a secret, but i couldn't help telling just a few people. i am so excited! really looking forward to testing and so curious what will happen...

Hi jenwantsababy

Its great to have test day buddies. Lots of BDing in the next week :blush:. Let's hope we all get the result we are dreaming of. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->