**~February Lovebugs -The Last Tri~** 37 Blue,41 Pink,26 Yellows

Happy due date to me! Even though nothing is happening. I had period-type pains throughout the night, so I'm hoping he's trying to engage more. I think I'm about to drive the hour and 15 minutes down to my in-laws for the day...just to tempt fate!

Congratulations on the new lovebugs xx

Happy Due Date Ladies :happydance:

Well, 7 days overdue for me, going to have to drag this one out kicking & screaming by force me thinks!!

8 days overdue to me and not a sign of anything. Am feeling so sorry for myself

manda - congrats on your due date. I hope things start happening :hugs:

Come on babies! Get out!! xx

Congrats to the new mommies!!

4 days over and I'm still here. Not a sign of anything yet. I feel like I did a week ago. :-=

i would like to announce the birth of my beautiful baby girl Madeline Grace Avery born 23rd February at 9.08am weighing 7pounds 4 oz :D

Congratulations!!!!!!

Seems the 23rd was a popular day for the bugs!! :thumbup:

x

hey, has anyone heard of feeling nauceous & having the runs :blush: as a sign of impending labour....as feel very rough and sooo hoping I've not caught a bug, as can't cope with being overdue & ill :cry:

Due date for me aswell today - nothing happening here either... I can see March just around the corner.... :growlmad:

Happy due date Rach - hope things start happening :hugs: xx

How are you all doing tonight ladies?

Im so willing all of you to go into labour so that you can have your babies to cuddle and end the boredom of the last days of pregnancy.

Really hope to hear some news about someone tomorrow!! xxxx

Well, I did drive the hour+ down to my in-laws' at lunchtime and then back a couple of hours ago just to tempt fate. It didn't work. Period pains off and on all day though, and his head does feel like it squishes right down into my bits sometimes. But I'm taking a breath and chilling out because, as was pointed out in the article posted earlier, it's my due week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->