**~February Lovebugs -The Last Tri~** 37 Blue,41 Pink,26 Yellows

Contractions all day for me too. Actually went into hospital as they were 3 mins apart and agony. Was only 1 cm dilated :cry: and degree of pain is due to non optimal position of baby. Came back and had bath and contractions all but stopped. Now having them again but irregularly. Its all fun and games! Think it will be a long road.

xx

Emily Maree born on sat 27th at 1:15 am! Weighed in at 8 pound 7 was only a 3hr labour with just gas.

caz - Good luck! :hugs:

emma77 - hope things pick up for you! xx

Congrats mummycarly and i see Caz had her baby too!!
Good luck Emma...definately the start of things.
x

Congrats on the new arrivals.

Well the full moon didnt do a thing for me... still sat her feeling like a whale :nope:

and 16 march babies now I see .... tut tut :growlmad: wheres mine???

Rach - we need to do something about this queue jumping! :haha:

We a need a strong warning to these March mummies to keep their legs crossed until we have caught up!

DH isn't helping either by moaning that 'he was supposed to be here on saturday...' men..... :dohh:

I keep getting lots of texts and messages on facebook asking if I've had the baby. It's annoying!

I'm hoping I'm favourable for my sweep tomorrow but at the same time I'm starting to feel really nervous about it xx

Rach/Teal - We gotta do something to get these babies out, the march mums are totally stealing our thunder :growlmad:

Teal - honestly your sweep will be fine, its uncomfortable but not painful !

Think I might clean my floors today, see if that gets bubs moving !

Thanks Emma :hugs: it's at 9:30am so at least it's in the morning and I won't be thinking about it all day!

Down side to that is I'll be on here all day complaining if nothing happens after it :haha:

I'm supposed to get another sweep tomorrow, but don't know if I will as they didn't work on my previous pregnancy, or the one I had on this one....am thinking induction is calling !

Teal, how'd the sweep go? I'm supposed to get one this afternoon. She'll probably say he's not engaged at all now and that she can't find my cervix. That'd be my luck. Stupid full moon.

Teal, how'd the sweep go? I'm supposed to get one this afternoon. She'll probably say he's not engaged at all now and that she can't find my cervix. That'd be my luck. Stupid full moon.

My sweeps tomorrow morning. I'm just hoping I'm favourable for it.
I hope yours goes well this afternoon :hugs: xx

Ugh I'm still here. It doesn't help that I've been having tummy tightenings every 10-15 minutes since 11 pm last night, it's just past 6 am now. :growlmad: Sadly they aren't coming closer together and aren't that painful either.

Ugh I'm still here. It doesn't help that I've been having tummy tightenings every 10-15 minutes since 11 pm last night, it's just past 6 am now. :growlmad: Sadly they aren't coming closer together and aren't that painful either.

They're just playing with our heads now....Am beginning to ignore the few braxtons I get that are a bit painful, its like the boy who cried wolf, think I'll end up having this baby on my kitchen floor as I'll not believe its real contractions :haha:

Emma - I've had a few braxton hicks with a bit of pain but nothing regular and I'm ignoring them. I was also thinking that I'll be in denial and leave things too late :haha:

Good luck with the sweeps Teal and MandaAnda.

Ive got MW clinic again this afternoon (having to go every few days to get my BP checked) they wont do a sweep until 41 weeks and the consultant said I can only go to 41 and then its induction - so no sweep for me. Its either going to happen on its own or hospital at the weekend.

Apart from the SPD etc i'll be glad when baby's here as im fed up with having to wee in a pot so often!!!!

Rach - hope you get on ok at appointment and things start before your induction! :hugs: xx

Sure you've seen the update, but...................

my lil princess Tahlia Mae Sweeney arrived at 0728am weighing 8lb15oz - ouchy!!!

She is gorgeous, didn't want to stay in either once she decided to come, went to hosp at 3am was 2cm, waters went at 4am and was 4-5cm, then she was here before I knew it. Can't believe she weighed almost 1lb heavier than my son was - I blame the 5 easter eggs I ate last week lol. No tears, nothing thank god.

birth story to follow with pics when I get time.

Oh, and if I can recommend anything to pack in your bags - baby wipes for when you go pee after, they are sooooo refreshingly cool on your sore bits.

:dust: for you all waiting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->