** February Testing 2022**

@Mummy23beauts
I've just found a photo of my tests with my chemicals. I started bleeding at 4+4 weeks so I was 4+1 weeks pregnant when I took these.
These as dark as they went and was the same with the others early miscarriages as well..
Screenshot_20220309-182949_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220309-182821_Chrome.jpg

Ure tests are so dark. I'm really angry that they are keeping u in limbo like they have. They need to do a scan.
If this was a miscarriage Ure lines wud of gotten fainter.
That nurse needs to be sacked saying level of 32 is negative that's not correct.
I feel so bad and so angry for you.
Even a level of 10 is classed as positive.
They really should be taking u seriously and stop messing u about.
If it's eptoic that can be life threatening. I sincerely hope its not that and is a twin and u lost one but the other is still there and healthy.
I'm absolutely furious with how u have been treated.
Sending u massive massive hugs hon.

@Mummy23beauts
I've just found a photo of my tests with my chemicals. I started bleeding at 4+4 weeks so I was 4+1 weeks pregnant when I took these.
These as dark as they went and was the same with the others early miscarriages as well..
View attachment 1106914 View attachment 1106915

Ure tests are so dark. I'm really angry that they are keeping u in limbo like they have. They need to do a scan.
If this was a miscarriage Ure lines wud of gotten fainter.
That nurse needs to be sacked saying level of 32 is negative that's not correct.
I feel so bad and so angry for you.
Even a level of 10 is classed as positive.
They really should be taking u seriously and stop messing u about.
If it's eptoic that can be life threatening. I sincerely hope its not that and is a twin and u lost one but the other is still there and healthy.
I'm absolutely furious with how u have been treated.
Sending u massive massive hugs hon.
I was 4+4 when I started bleeding according to the drs dates. My hcg went up to 42 in 24hrs I have another blood test tomorrow which will be 48hrs. I’m so nervous about it being something bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->