** February Testing 2022**

JAM1611

Reaction score
Please pop your dates down and can start a testing list. I will be testing or af due 9th

- 1st -
FTale

- 5th -
Saara8

- 7th -
NightFlower (CP :sad1:)
Amantila :bfp:

- 8th -
Tesh23
Swedengirl :bfp:

- 9th -
Jam (me) :bfp:
KittyKat

- 10th -
Red_vixen

- 13th -
Littlewitch

- 15th -
Ehjmorris (EP :-()

- 16th -
Deethehippy
Salamander

- 18th -
Sallyhansan76

- 25th -
Elmum

- 28th -
Hopefulpony
Tdog

Monroea - Testing daily

Baby dust to all xxxx
:dust:

Last edited:
Yay thanks for starting the February testing thread. I'm pretty sure I had a cp this month and we are going to try extra hard this cycle. My predicted af is due Feb 14th Valentine's day. So I'll start testing on the 7th.

Yay thanks for starting the February testing thread. I'm pretty sure I had a cp this month and we are going to try extra hard this cycle. My predicted af is due Feb 14th Valentine's day. So I'll start testing on the 7th.

Oh no. Big hugs for the CP! Babydust for this month xxx

@NightFlower
I'm so sorry about the chemical hon sending a big virtual hug:hugs:

Don't u give up that hope hon. I had 4 chemicals in 2020 then fell with my rainbow in January 2021 he's 5 months old now and I really was on the verge of giving up.
These ladies on here got me through it and were all here for you too.

@NightFlower
I'm so sorry about the chemical hon sending a big virtual hug:hugs:

Don't u give up that hope hon. I had 4 chemicals in 2020 then fell with my rainbow in January 2021 he's 5 months old now and I really was on the verge of giving up.
These ladies on here got me through it and were all here for you too.
You are so kind thank you. Love the ladies on here. Such great support on here. I'm definitely not givin up. Not yet anyways.

I will be testing Feb 13. AF due the 15th, going to try not to test too early. Seeing BFN after BFN bums me out too much.

Hello, thanks for starting this thread, could you put me down for the 16th please when I should be around 10/12DPO depending when I ovulate. I’m hoping to be trying again this month. Hope this thread is a lucky one for everyone! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

@JAM1611 how are you doing sweety?

Not great if im honest. My grandad passed away Sunday. So really not great timing for O this week! Thought I would start the testing thread as a good distraction around my nearly 2 year old!

How are you? X

Not great if im honest. My grandad passed away Sunday. So really not great timing for O this week! Thought I would start the testing thread as a good distraction around my nearly 2 year old!

How are you? X

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Thanks for starting the Feb thread :flower:

Looks like I have an almost positive opk on cd11 today! So should be in the tww by next Monday. Seems the hormone balancing stuff has brought my Ov a bit forward.

AF due 12 Feb, will be testing from around the 8th.

Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->