** February Testing 2022**

I will move then likely take another test tommrow but it probably won’t be much darker cause doesn’t it take 2 days for hcg to double ?

Yes can be 48hours after but if like me I love to test lol xxx

Update on me: I started bleeding once again yesterday and it got significantly worse over night. Lots of clots and my test yesterday was a lot lighter, I’ll retest today but I know this has ended.
I won’t say I won’t be back because I more than likely will but for now I’m going to rest.
Picture of test added.

85C0B95C-CA52-4B96-BFB1-CF967FFB0BB4.jpeg

Update on me: I started bleeding once again yesterday and it got significantly worse over night. Lots of clots and my test yesterday was a lot lighter, I’ll retest today but I know this has ended.
I won’t say I won’t be back because I more than likely will but for now I’m going to rest.
Picture of test added.

View attachment 1106625

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Picture of test added.

View attachment 1106625
im so sorry:hug:

Picture of test added.

View attachment 1106625

Awww I'm so sorry :hugs: xx

Picture of test added.

View attachment 1106625
Oh lovely :sad1::hug:

Picture of test added.

View attachment 1106625
I'm so sorry to hear this news :hugs:

Picture of test added.

View attachment 1106625
Oh no. I’m so very sorry. Praying you get your sticky bean soon, sweet mama.

Picture of test added.

View attachment 1106625
Oh no =(
I'm so sorry hugs .

I am so so sorry sweetheart that ure going through this. Take all the rest u need and come back when u feel ready.
We're all here for you.
:hugs:

Hi ladies, I took another test an to be truthful I’m not feeling the best about it anymore.. it doesn’t look darker to me & when I had my Chemical I had a red line on a CB by 10Dpo
I’m 9DPO what are y’all’s opinions
Here’s a few photos thinking it’s an indent you may have to save the photo to see the real quality

2FF5B5DD-4137-4AEA-8EBC-65438383CD16.jpeg 7AAA38EE-A11E-499B-8D9F-976334F7DF5A.jpeg 430B788B-F88B-4AC1-8107-8A8FC33AE92E.jpeg BA44B396-DAB2-47CA-8570-92A31309F924.jpeg

Last edited:
When is the bottom test from ? I can see a faint line on that one

Hi ladies, I took another test an to be truthful I’m not feeling the best about it anymore.. it doesn’t look darker to me & when I had my Chemical I had a red line on a CB by 10Dpo
I’m 9DPO what are y’all’s opinions
Here’s a few photos thinking it’s an indent you may have to save the photo to see the real quality

View attachment 1106645 View attachment 1106646 View attachment 1106647 View attachment 1106648
Sorry hun I can't see any lines on these GL

I can see something faint on the middle one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"