February TTC'ers

Shineystar

Married Mum of LG, TTC2
Reaction score
anyone going to join me ?

I'll be TTC no2, we got pregnant first month last time (Jan 2012) so want to wait until Feb to limit chances of very close bdays.

Getting excited about it all now!! Would love some buddies to share in the excitement!

:happydance:

I'm ttc #2 in the new year too! Hoping for a brother for my daughter, but of course I'm happy as long as s/he's healthy. good luck heres to our future babies :) :)

Hi hi that's me!
Ooh I'm so excited to have a thread in the TTC section as I've been hanging out in WTT since July! I'm counting down the days to be honest. This will be our first baby and first time trying, we are both so ready for babies, we have been married for what seems like ages and the waiting is soooo hard!
So glad to have some friends!

Hi hi that's me!
Ooh I'm so excited to have a thread in the TTC section as I've been hanging out in WTT since July! I'm counting down the days to be honest. This will be our first baby and first time trying, we are both so ready for babies, we have been married for what seems like ages and the waiting is soooo hard!
So glad to have some friends!

Good luck!!

I am taking some medicine to hopefully jump start my AF.. I know I will have to wait 1 cycle to start clomid and everything so that puts me right around February, it will be my first REAL month of trying! Yay!

Hello all, my hubby and I will be ttc. My last BC pill is for Jan. 7th, so I'm thing my first reg period not on BC may be in Feb. I'm EXCITTTTTTED!!! Lol. I'm also 25 and this will be my first pregnancy.

Hi all! I'm going to start ttc number 2 in Feb too! My next AF should be in late January and after that we're going to start.

Ooh there's lots of us, great! Thanks for the luck ambition!! Merry Christmas everybody, I'm hoping this time next year I have a babe in arms or on the way!

How is everyone doing?

I'm due to ovulate on 1 February so we are going for it!!

Hi ladies!

I think that I might ovulate around Jan 17-22? Just had Mirena IUD removed at the end of November so still trying to figure out my cycles since it's a little off. Should be test sometime the first week of February. Wishing you all the best of luck!

Btw, TTC #2. My son is 13 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->