February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

WAHOO FOR 10,000 posts.. and more.. :)

Now we need to get the new thread there :)

Yay!! Congratulations, everyone! :)

I'm still having food cravings, too, but I think I'm just a crave-y person anyway and pregnancy was just an excuse. Guess I'll have to try to be normal again. :)

We changed Aubrey's name to Audrey, could you edit to reflect that in the first post please? Thanks! :)

Thanks!! :)

It was about a week ago that we finally decided to change it! Aubrey just didn't fit as well as we would've liked and we both agreed that we'd really preferred Audrey from the beginning (went with Aubrey because it's less common...though I'm not sure that it actually is at this point!).

Thanks!! :)

It was about a week ago that we finally decided to change it! Aubrey just didn't fit as well as we would've liked and we both agreed that we'd really preferred Audrey from the beginning (went with Aubrey because it's less common...though I'm not sure that it actually is at this point!).

I've never met an Audrey, but have met quite a few Aubrey's. I prefer Audrey :flower:

^^ i agree, 2 of my friends have just had baby aubries and i dont know a single audrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->