Fed up & lonely

vinnypeanut

Sleep deprived!!
Reaction score
Sorry for the depressing post Im just so fed up and lonely at the moment. I know my hormones dont help but i HATE being on my own!
I want someone to cuddle up to in bed, and rub my belly, and stroke my hair and hold my hand!
I want FOB back and i know i cant have him back and its killing me!!
I dont know what to do. I hate him for walking away from us!
God damn bloody men!!!

:hugs:

I don't really know your situation so can't comment much but I can offer hugs!

Do you have friends and family for support? You don't need FOB...he must be an idiot for walking away. xxx

:cry:

that made me realise why i miss having a boyfriend! :cry:

I would love all those things too, but not with FOB, with a new man who loves me and the baby, im hoping ill find one some day in the new year, there has to be hope for us!

dont worry it will pass, it comes and goes with me, but in the end we get a beautiful baby out of it and thats really when our lifes will properly start isnt it.

xx:hugs:

((((HUGS))))

Thats why i took my ex back. but we live in seperate houses now and i still feel lonely. its hard isnt it xx

Sending you hugs :hugs:

I hate my ex for walking away but not so much for walking away from me but walking away from the baby :(

Thanks everyone. I'll introduce myself properly in the sticky thread.
Teal thats how i feel....i hate him more for leaving his baby!
Then i wake up today and realise it isnt actually him i want but like PD said its just someone that will love us both!!

Finding it really hard recently, especially the closer to D-Day we get! I moved back in with my mum when I got pregnant so shes always here for support and my friends have been great but they dont cuddle up to me!

Oh i feel like this most of the time, i hate living on my own, i no i have hollie, but its not the same i miss the adult conversation, but we will all meet someone, and whats meant to be will be xxx

Aww hunnie hugs. I feel lonely once my kiddies are down for the night. The right one is out there somewhere, well thats what i keep telling myself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->