Fed up with food :(

clb1982

Reaction score
So this is my second baby and all I remember about my first was not being able to keep anything down and having severe MS.

This time I feel a little nauseous but no where near as bad with DD. However I have no appetite at all and if I do not eat little and often I feel sick with hunger. Problem is that I just don't fancy anything. The thought of most things almost turns my stomach and I am totally not enjoying food at all :nope:

Prior to this pregnancy I loved food, but I'm not over or under weight. I wanted to eat healthy during this pregnancy but so far it's going horribly wrong as I'm eating things to temp to me eat and not entirely healthy. Then I feel guilty as I know I should be eating healthy but I just need to eat to survive these early days at the min.

Anyone else having this problem?

Hi, I've felt the same for weeks, nothing appeals to me at all! I have to force every mouthful and nothing tastes the same, I'm 9 weeks today and was hoping to be able to eat better, I'm snacking on crisps just to get by.

Hope we feel better soon.

I just can't eat the same thing twice, I'm usually good with leftovers and usually because it's home made food. But once I see it in the fridge I'm wanting for take out.
Yesterday I had thawed steaks ready for the BBQ (with salad) but was dreaming of Chinese on the way home. Over the weekend we had casserole in the fridge but I wanted sushi. I don't allow myself to eat what I'm craving or we'll go broke :doh:

Same as all of you. Mines eased last few days. But still very nauseas :( yuck xx

Today has been so hard, I've lost weight over the past few weeks and feel as if I am starving myself, anything I try and eat just doesn't go down :cry:

Was hoping to avoid anti sickness medication but don't know if I can suffer this much longer, I'm so weak and have no energy due to the lack if food.

Hi there,

I feel your pain. I have gone off so many of the things that I used to love eating. It comes and goes, I have very regularly changing food aversions and food cravings. All I wanted this evening was pickled onions and an omelette.

x

Today has been so hard, I've lost weight over the past few weeks and feel as if I am starving myself, anything I try and eat just doesn't go down :cry:

Was hoping to avoid anti sickness medication but don't know if I can suffer this much longer, I'm so weak and have no energy due to the lack if food.

Oh Mandy 19 you poor thing. I was like that with DD, I just thought it was normal and struggled no. I lost a stone in weight but it eased off by 12-13 weeks. Hang in there :hugs: I'm not so sick this time round thank goodness :happydance:

I just can't eat the same thing twice, I'm usually good with leftovers and usually because it's home made food. But once I see it in the fridge I'm wanting for take out.
Yesterday I had thawed steaks ready for the BBQ (with salad) but was dreaming of Chinese on the way home. Over the weekend we had casserole in the fridge but I wanted sushi. I don't allow myself to eat what I'm craving or we'll go broke :doh:

Yep I'm with you on that one, I certainly don't want the same thing twice and I have completely gone off bananas as I was sick for the first time after eating one on Sunday. I keep thinking about take aways to tempt me. I'm just fed up with the same old rubbish in the house but too tired to shop :dohh:

Don't worry guys. 1st tri isn't the end of the world if you don't eat well as long as you take vitamins. last time I had awful MS - threw up 5 times a day :( and lost 7lb but I gained it all back as soon as MS went away. They say that in 1st tri baby needs very little from you so you should eat whatever makes you feel good.

Oh Mandy 19 you poor thing. I was like that with DD, I just thought it was normal and struggled no. I lost a stone in weight but it eased off by 12-13 weeks. Hang in there :hugs: I'm not so sick this time round thank goodness :happydance:

Thank you, I've called the doctor this morning to get something to give me some relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->