Fed up!

shirlls

Reaction score
I am sorry to moan but i am just feeling really fed up and tired of everything since the year began and need a few ears to borrow.

My year started horribly with a mmc at 11 weeks and a d&c. My cousins husband died suddenly in his sleep the same day as my d&c, then OH's aunt died. I thought things had started to improve when a childhood friend of over 20 years turned on me for no reason. I know deep down i am better off without her but it still hurts

I am 16+4 pregnant with twins and had a stressful start to the pregnancy with spotting & cramping, but touch wood so far so good but i am a nervous wreck worrying about every twinge.

Today OH and i were visiting my parents, OH was helping them with the gardening. I won't go into it in detail but my parents are not the easiest to be around And my childhood wasnt a 100% happy one as a result of this, and an issue regarding another family in their neighbourhood which is still ongoing. It was very prevalent today and brought back a lot of bad memories and feelings of resentment I can't help but hold towards them. That as well as my mum moaned non stop the whole time about anything and everything, OH and i came out feeling drained.

Now, OH has a swollen and sore eye, he thinks something happened when cutting the hedge earlier. He is away to a&e just now. So i am sitting here at 3:30am tired and emotional, and feeling generally fed up!

Thanks for listening x

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. Just keep telling yourself that it gets better. Hugs.

Keep your head up!! You are going to have two wonderful babies, and things will get better. Big hugs!!!

Chin up hun. Things get better and you just have to keep pushing forwards :)

Keep your head up... so sorry you are going through this.
You can look forward to your babies and DH being wonderful parents to them. It will make up for a lot! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->