Fed Up!

S

sugarlove

Anyone else feeling really hacked off at the mo?

I'm waiting for AF to arrive after mc at end of March, and feel like I'm stuck in limbo. It's been ages now, and just feel like I want to get AF over with so I can try and move on and ttc.

It's funny, but before I got pg, I was pretty laid back about the whole ttc business, but now I feel like I'm getting obsessed. It only took 4 months last time, but I'm full of negative thoughts like what if it doesn't happen again, what if another mc happens etc. I can't seem to think of anything else.

I've also completely lost interest in work, and keep thinking about how I would have been leaving before Xmas to go on maternity leave and now I'm stuck there for the forseable future!

Sorry for rant!

SL

I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way waiting for AF and I feel the same way TTC. I hope it gets easier and I can go back to my carefree ways.

I know exactly how you feel especially losing interest in work etc. After what happened so much of daily life seems so petty and insignificant. Its hard to pick up and move on but gotta be done I guess. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->