fed up:(

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
:cry:just have to have a rant girls, a week late and no AF 2:bfn: just really fed up.

have lots of symptoms but obviously after getting 2 bfns it must be AF coming along. Im so irritable and tired, eating like someone whos been starved for a week!!! headaches and bloating. Just wish AF would come so I can start a new cycle already. ugh my body is seriously annoying me right now. really thought i was pregnant just so annoyed!

thanks for listenin girls just havin a bad one!! xxxx:cry:

I'm sorry you are having a bad day hun. Hope tomorrow is a little better and brings you some hope.

I'm in a similar situation but af is almost a full cycle late was due 10th April and still nothing....next af wouold have been due about 15th ish had this cycle been a normal one.

It is so very frustrating but hang on in there, your day will come xxx :hugs: xxx

I'm sorry my dear :( It's the WORST how our minds can think one thing and our body does something else and INCREDIBLY frustrating when you can't make heads or tails of things. I hope that if you do end up getting AF, that next month is YOUR month!! :hugs:

thanks girls!!! hope we all get our :bfp: VERY soon xxx

i started charting for the first time this month (MMC in March) and found out i ovulated late, so expecting my AF almost a week later than normal, whereas i am usually very regular, this could be the case for you, miscarriage tends to mess with our cycles:wacko:, so maybe it is too soon to test, or maybe af is just coming late. Good luck!

Kiley

After I lost my little boy last year my cycles were messed up for a few months. Charting really helped. Um expecting my cycles to be pretty messed up again after my most recent mc. So ive given up charting and temping and dont want to know when I ov.

Good luck hon. hope the witch doesnt play games for too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->