Feeding prep/Setup

itwife8912

Reaction score
Not sure how to ask this/word it, so hopefully it comes out ok. I've seen some videos/posts of moms who had a routine, prep for breastfeeding. This would refer mainly to moms who pump and/or store a supply for later use. What was the most effective way you have found? Or did you have a type of bottle station set up?

Hey, sorry if I am not answering your question correctly. My baby sleeps through the night so my breast are full in the morning, I feed her and then pump the rest. I do not pump during the day as I do not think there is much extra to do so. I breastfeed her during the day. Before I sit down with her I make sure I have everything I will need while she is on me...phone, remote, pillow etc. nothing worse then getting her latched only to hear the phone ring and it is out of reach, I will not unlatch her to grab anything so I make sure I have everything I need. depending on how late I stay up, I may pump before bed. I store breast milk in the fridge until I have enough to fill a bag to put in the freezer. I have all of her bottles, pumps and that sort of stuff in her own cupboard.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->