Feeding Time

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Do you wait for your baby to whine/cry for their bottle or do you go by times???

:coffee:

We do a bit of both.. During the morning after her sleeping though the night the food is between 3 and 3.5hours - she lets us know.. afternoon 4 hours but we have rough times that she eats.

every 4 hours during the day, starting at 7am, she sleeps thru. if you wait for them to cry you run the risk of misinterpreting all cries for hunger, and also letting them sleep thru feeds in the day means they miss out feeds which they will then make up for at night!

every 4 hours during the day, starting at 7am, she sleeps thru. if you wait for them to cry you run the risk of misinterpreting all cries for hunger, and also letting them sleep thru feeds in the day means they miss out feeds which they will then make up for at night!

Yeah thats kinda the problem we have at the minute...Olivia is usually like clockwork but recently changed?!?!

I imagine due to her growth spurt she now wants a bottle every 3hrs rather than 4!

She does sleep through but i'm still trying to keep her 7:30pm feed but sometimes she wants a bottle about 6:30 and i know she'll sleep but end upwaking through the night otherwise!

Thanks girlies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->