feel anything in the womb yet?

vs011

Reaction score
Does anyone in first tri feel anything in their womb yet? I'm going to get the first scan in a few weeks and wondering if I will even feel anything at all in my uterus by 7-8 weeks. When does one first feel any sensation in the womb? It's stupid but I'm a little bit worried the scan won't pick up anything and no baby is there because I personally can't feel anything in uterus yet. I wish my uterus would spasm or something just to let me know that changes are taking place in it.

I totally know what you mean! I'm 5 weeks 3 days today and the only things I'm feeling is sore breasts, nausea on and off, and then a couple days ago I got 2 hours of stabbing pain. But since then, I haven't had any feeling in my uterus... I can't wait to feel it too. Even though I've taken lots of tests at home , and confirmed at doctors, and no sign of mc, I still wonder to myself if I'm for sure pregnant.. Lol. Especially because my husband and I are ao excited and are going to tell family

I didnt start to feel DS wriggle until 17 weeks and even then it was just twitching

1st tri is a bit early to feel anything. Baby is too tiny. And too, I had weekly scans and it wasn't until 9 weeks that arm and leg buds started to develop. I didn't feel anything with daughter until around 24 weeks. GL

I haven't felt anything, but this morning, I did see my tummy twitch. It's like it had a mind of it's own. It was wasn't vigorous or anything but it's like my tummy had a miniature heart beat.I knew it wasn't the baby, but I believe it's the muscles and everything. I didn't even feel it. I lifted up my shirt all I can rub my stomach and bam! I saw it.: ) don't call me crazy

Nope, not feeling a thing. In fact, other than the symptoms, I don't feel pregnant at all.

First tri is too early to feel anything. Baby is super super tiny!! I can lay down and find my uterus now. But I don't feel anything in it!

It's become a bit hard and sticky outy down there over the last couple of weeks. I certainly don't feel a baby.

I was 16-17 weeks with my Ds before I felt movement. I can't wait to feel movement, for me that was just the most amazing thing in the world to feel but I'm not expecting anything until 15+ weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->