Feel awful

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Hi I as wondering if anyone else has had these symptoms.
I feel lightheaded, sore head, black lines/spots shoot around the room which only i see, feel like everything around me is far away (like i can hear everything but it feels far away and echoey) Been feeling icky and feeling a bit queasy, have terrible shoulder pain which always links with when the head pain starts, very sensitive to light .. i tried going to the doctor but he kinda just fobbed me off and said it was muscle pain (yeah in my head, asshat) ... anyone know what this can be?

Hi. Sorry you're feeling so yucky and that your doc is clearly no help. I don't know the answer I'm afraid but my first thought was migraine. Have you ever suffered those?

Yeah, they never feel this bad but maybe they just got worse?
I literally got home from work at 2.00 (lucky me :) ) And went to bed to try shift the sore head and fell asleep and just woke up ... every time when i wake up the headache is still there, still dizzy and feel sick! I would go back tot he doctors but i don't like going in because there is a huge waiting list in my area, like 6 weeks for an apt. and i dont like using emergency ones, think ill try find ways to treat migraines online and then hopefully that works :) Thanks for taking the time to reply :thumbup: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->