Feel breathless

JennaSmith

just us the dog and fish
Reaction score
Morning ladies I feel like my lungs are being crushed today breathless with it too. Such an horrible feeling. Anyone had any experience like this??

Yes.. I always feel like this. But all of my ribs in my back are also displaced which is pretty uncomortable

Yep, sometimes I literally get dizzy from it and feel like I'm going to pass out!

I've had this for weeks and I have asthma too so feel same as above faint on occasion xx

I was like this for months until baby dropped, now I find it easier to breath thank god. I found lying down to be the hardest so I would prop myself up with pillows.

yep, could be down to a couple of things, could baby putting a bit of pressure on them. or possibly down to be anaemic. I asked my midwife about it and that's what she told me

Have you had your iron levels checked lovey? I had this lots and was aneamic. Or is it just baby pushing every thing

Yeah had iron levels checked and put on iron tablets 2 weeks ago. My iron was 10.9

I had feet so high up kicking I projectile vomited my lunch when it first started happening. On a number of occasions I went home sick after lunch because I felt like I couldn't catch my breath.
Now baby has dropped and everytime I turn in bed or just walking I get sharp ligament pains in the lower tummy area. Baby's welcome to come at any time now!!

I'm only 20 weeks but pregnant with twins and iv found that since baby b has made her way up under my right rib the my breathing has become terrible. I rang my midwife yesterday and she assured me that's what the problem is but also said if it's persistently bad to get up the gp office for a blood form to check iron levels. I find it's worse if I sit in certain positions though so I think some is definitely to do with babies positioning

mine have been a little better managed to get some jobs done around the house today hoping midwife will give me some good news I'm hoping baby is still head down. In ready now I've really gotten to the stage of impatient that I don't remember having with my elder two

Yeah had iron levels checked and put on iron tablets 2 weeks ago. My iron was 10.9

it takes a little while for the tablets to start helping. I started mine about 5 weeks ago and still like that but im putting that done to forgetting to take them every now and then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->