feel crap could there be 2.

princessatmey

due 26/01/13
Reaction score
this is my third preg an only one ive had ms with an bad. Feel so awful scared eat or drink incase comes back up. Eventually took toast an water but came back up less hour later so has some juice, i just took 2krackers an cup tea hope it stays dwn. i have son an daughter so cant say its opposite sex lol. could it be twins i belive i heard some1 say they had nausea all day with twins. Am 8+4 an started vomiting late week 7 but i could also only be 6+4.

Firstly if you cant keep water down you must see doc before you get to dehydrated and end up in hospital (what happened to me)

I found tea was 1 of worse things to drink. Mine started wk 6 hit worse wk 7 was told i had HG wk 8 and just been around in circles since wk 9 but take anti sickness tablets daily. This is my 3rd my other children are 2 girls i was never this sick.

I can confirm i am only growing one baby x

I wouldn't say that's an indicator tbh. I'm also pregnant with my third and was horrendously sick and nauseas right from conception!

Im also a slightly older mum (31) and slightly overweight. Both can be factors in increasing the odds of twins.

I having one baby!! (Thank goodness, lol)

My friend had twins second time around and said she felt much more well throughout that pregnancy than she did during her singleton pregnancy. She had zero sickness with the twins but yet had HG with her first!

X

Hi, every pregnancy is different. Have you tried an indigestion remedy like zantac which is safe in pregnancy? Also, start taking b6 and b12 and magnesium as these have been known to help with Ms. I had HG with my last. This time I have had only mild nausea so far but since starting zantac and b complex vits I have no symptoms...although I'm only 5+6 so it could all go wrong still!! Lol! Hope this helps.

thanks lol i am a twin my self an alot tqins in my fam but am young at 22. Was at docs wed as i suspected uti an mentioned sickness an tht brought bille up twice shethought poss uti but stopped my 3day antibiotic yesterday an been vomiting like mad last 2days 6+times at vomit was 4-5hrly but now seems 1-2 or less. I did vomit few weeks ago but thought due bad cold i had .i had hard last preg very uncomfortable she was wriggler so think siting on nerves in an out hosp for checks an ctgs i got high bp, severe pre e in labour with first an bps not been right since an hes now 27 months. All pregs were unplanned an no 1 knows about this one (ill get shoot lol). First preg was fine didnt feel preg lol was at mv 2days before born an all ok. classed as red pathway my local hosp only does green as its not got facilities so in emerg id be taken to nxt 1 2.5hrs/2hrs flashing blues. away. I only took tea as i have sore throat need hot fluid to sooth, i bought herbal teas an i take 1 rennie before bed to reduce acid(dnt feel acidy but take 1 as precossion) i had bad hb with prev 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->