Feel crap.

Mummy.kt

Reaction score
Sorry for the moan but I can't shake feeling crap. Had my wisdom tooth out last weds, not been able to eat much at all and I'm struggling.

Feel tired all the time, feel sick the usual but I can't face trying to eat.
I still have a lot of pain from my mouth, had it checked no infection but I think it's the stitches. I had 5 lost 1 when I was sick but they have stitched my cheek to my gum so opening my mouth is difficult. I have checked and it is common practice. I have checked nhs website and it can go on for another week yet pfft.

Just feel quite down and feel like I'm harming baby eating very little, not through choice but I have got into the situation now where I don't think I can eat bigger meals and food isn't appetising to me at the moment, usually I love my food lol.

I'm sure I'll be fine once the pain wears off and I can get back to eating healthy again.

Just needed to write down how I'm feeling, my family and friends are so supportive, can't fault them x

Poor you, when I had mine out I felt like death for a week I had strong pain killers and no pregnancy to worry about. I can't imagine how rubbish that must be. Hugs,x

Hope you feel better soon Hun I really do! I think your baby will be fine though, try not to worry. I have hypermesis and was worried about lack of food harming my baby but the hospital put my mind at rest that as long as I'm getting fluid in that's the most important. Try not worry x

Thanks ladies,
I have had issues with food in the past and don't want them starting up again. I'm sure once it's better it's all mind over matter.
Maryanne my friend had that it must be awful, my friend was really poorly x

Hope you feel better soon mumm.kt and I am feeling crap most days also. Very little energy n napping in afternoons and nauseous alot of the time. I have the opposite problem to you in that I can't stop eating... don't wanna put on lots of weight but I guess we need to listen to our bodies right now. x

It's not nice but then I'm pregnant so don't like to moan, spent so long trying that will take what ever this pregnancy throws at me lol. I'm sure once your better your appetite will come back. I'm definatly not getting mine removed just yet! It can wait a while x

Did you ask if it could be a dry socket? (This is not infection, but it's when your blood clot dislodges & the bone becomes exposed.) It can be extremely painful. Hope you feel better soon xx

Did you ask if it could be a dry socket? (This is not infection, but it's when your blood clot dislodges & the bone becomes exposed.) It can be extremely painful. Hope you feel better soon xx

Yes I did and she said it's not. Tbh I'm so much better today, managed to go to work ppl can understand what I'm saying at last lol
Managed food and tbh I think that's why I felt so rubbish because I had only eaten very little.

Thanks x

Sorry for the moan but I can't shake feeling crap. Had my wisdom tooth out last weds, not been able to eat much at all and I'm struggling.

Feel tired all the time, feel sick the usual but I can't face trying to eat.
I still have a lot of pain from my mouth, had it checked no infection but I think it's the stitches. I had 5 lost 1 when I was sick but they have stitched my cheek to my gum so opening my mouth is difficult. I have checked and it is common practice. I have checked nhs website and it can go on for another week yet pfft.

Just feel quite down and feel like I'm harming baby eating very little, not through choice but I have got into the situation now where I don't think I can eat bigger meals and food isn't appetising to me at the moment, usually I love my food lol.

I'm sure I'll be fine once the pain wears off and I can get back to eating healthy again.

Just needed to write down how I'm feeling, my family and friends are so supportive, can't fault them x

Hi sweetie!
Don't worry. When I was around 7 weeks, I didn't eat much at all . I actually lost 10 pounds but so far have gained 4 back and I'm almost 12 weeks. The nurse told me that as long as I was staying hydrated and eating what I could, that's the best I could be doing. So hang in there, stay hydrated, eat what you can, take your prenatals and try not to stress!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->