feel guilty for not helping friend out

pandacub

Proud mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
My friend asked me today (30 mins ago) if I could have her LO for the night and tomorrow day. I said fine, let me know when you want to bring him over. She then said, actually, could you come here and watch him? L (her partner) is already in Wolverhampton so cant drive her over (shes helping him move and is getting the train there later) She lives a 30 min bus journey away and I don't drive.

Normally I'd be fine with it, but its LOs only day of nursery tomorrow and its a lot of money to pay for nothing if he can't go & its really short notice.
Thing is, If she had asked me earlier she could have brought him with plenty of time to spare.

I feel guilty now and she is still asking me :( I'm such a people pleaser and ill probably cave in

don't cave in, a lot of people will just take a len of you if you start this nonsense, if she keeps asking just ignore her as you have already told her no, unless she can bring her LO over to you.

I said No I couldn't do it :happydance: I don't know why I'm such a people pleaser :(

You shouldn't feel guilty over that. She was asking too much of you, given you don't drive and have a lo and it's very short notice.
Fair enough if it was a emergency, but it's not a major crisis if he is just moving. Don't feel bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->