Feel hungover :(

xsadiex

Reaction score
I feel rubbish at the moment, a mixture of hungover and just about to get a cold. Does anyone else get this? *secretly hoping its a sign I'm about to go into labour haha*
I forgot how frustrating the later stages of pregnancy are!

feeling hungover when you've not actually been drinking is a sign you may be a bit dehydrated. try drinking some fluids hun. im not sure but it may be a sign of labour though to. i just know when I've felt like this a few times it was due to needing yo drink some more xx

I have days like that too. The joys if pregnancy. Hope u feel better soon. X

I drank a pint of water when I woke up and have had a cup of tea, surely I'm not dehydrated? I'm still thirsty though, I'll have more water and see how I feel. Maybe a mad cleaning spree will help haha.

This is EXACTLY what I said this morning!!! I told my husband that I wake up every morning feeling super hungover, but yet I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 9 months. Its not fair!! ive officially hit that wall and feel terrible everyday.

It's horrible isnt it :(

I now know why I've been feeling like this, just come down with a nasty cold. Definitely not what I need to near due date!

I've been having that problem my whole pregnancy. We put a humidifier in our bedroom and that's helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->