feel like a failure =(((((

smatheson

Reaction score
So for some reason today nathan has been refusing to breast feed:cry: I had to pump and bottle feed him because he would scream his head off whenever I would put him up to the boob. I started taking fenugreek yesterday do you think that could be it? I didnt think it could be cause he drinks the expressed milk perfectly fine. Anyone have any input? I feel like a failure cause I had to bottle feed. I love breast feeding but if he doesnt like breastfeeding then I have no choice. I will have to pump to give him the breast milk:cry:

keep trying hun! he could be teething, or just upset. Reflux could also cause this, but just keep putting him to your breast, I know it's frustrating but hang in there!

mine has been doing this today, but onlly on one side... i was wondering if she maybe had water trapped in her ear from her bath... is that poss for ur lo?

Could be alot of things but keep at it, try not to bottle feed, i did this with my first because the minute the same thing you described started it ruined bf completely and i had to give up as she got too used to the bottle and my supply went out the window. This time it started with my second daughter i carried on trying (millions of tears and stress later) and its passed. Sometimes they fuss due to growth spurts, sometimes a bit of wind, could be anything, just keep winding and keep trying her on the breast. Eventually i found Robyn settled down and fed properly. Sometimes as well, if you express a little and then try her again sometimes that works.

My LO did this yesterday, his teething was the problem. He still isn't quite himself but has fed much better today so stick with it. I know how you feel though, I was so upset yesterday, felt rejected and was worried it was the end of BFing.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"