feel like curling and and crying

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I just feel like curling up in a ball in my bad and having a good cry.
I had this stupid ear infection for over a week now, had antibiotics but its no better. Im in bad pain and i cant even sleep at night because of it and i cant get another appointment for my doctors till Wed next week :cry:

Ah hun, know nothing I can say will make you feel better but just wanted to send you a hug. I have had an ear infection before and it is the worst ever.

aww ag... then why dont you? make urself a cup of tea and go to bed...

Aww sweetie:hugs:
that is bad you can't get an appointment for a week!!!
Do you have a walk in clinic at your hospital? I would try there in the morning:hugs:

Dont have walk in clinics here :(

ive just slept for an hour and a cup of tea is on its way

good good... keep the tea flowing :)
i dont think we have walk in clinics around here either

Owie - hot water bottle to the side of the head any help (not too hot!). I've had 1 ear infection and it was sooooooooooo painful. You have my full sympathies!

:hugs: Sorry to hear that you still have your Ear Infection.:hugs: Hope it starts to improve soon.

Owie - hot water bottle to the side of the head any help (not too hot!). I've had 1 ear infection and it was sooooooooooo painful. You have my full sympathies!

speaking of hot water bottles i got a letter from boots yesterday for a product recall on my hot water bottle saying that they had been splitting during use!!! bloody hell!!!

Warm a little baby oil and place it on a cotton bud in your ear ...

Softens the wax

xxx

I can't stand ear ache its the worst thing ... someone told me to try vodka in my ear & I did it I was that desperate. I found NOTHING but drops helped & once you got the right drops within a couple of hours it eases up so see your GP ... as well as tablets.

Another one I was told that so so worked was a sock of salt heated in microwave, just hot enough to hold under your ear lie you infected ear onto the sock. Obviously not hot hot but as hot as you can stand it.

I cant get to a Doctors untill Wednesday, they have no appointments avaliable untill then.
Drops is the one thing i didnt get but last time i saw the doc i just only had pain.
Im going to see whats avalaible without prescription drops wise. I was in so much pain last night i was in tears.

Can you not get an emergency same day appointment?

Really try Audiclean, I know its for ear wax but its a saline solution so it helps with infections to, salt water is great for helping heal.

no dont put anything in your ear coz of infection,do alternate hot/cold compresses i get ear infections all the time

take some codeine with paracetamol. 2 codeine to 2 paracetamol hun

hope it goes soon

hugs bex

Ive been taking 1 ibuprofen and 2 paracetamol since Fri. Trying not to take so much of the paracetamol as it says do not take for longer than 3 days incase of addiction.

I went to the chemist and talked to a pharmacist, she said that theres not much they can give as the doctor already prescribed me antibiotics, anything over the counter prob would be strong enough.
She picked up a box of earex plus, it says relieves inflamation and fast relief from irritation and earache. Im desperate so giving it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->