feel like giving up:(

summerrose

mother of 2 boys
Reaction score
hello. after almost 3 years of ttc i feel like im ready to give up! i was told i have pcos and i have had 4 failed rounds of clomid. i was told that i have fluid in one of my fallopian tubes but the nurse didnt explain what this meant she just gave me an appointment with consultant in 2 weeks time. i have already got 2 children and was told i wouldnt be entitled to ivf or iui. i am just looking for some encouragement please xx

Hi summer rose. Hugs and prayers your way. I'm right there with you. I too have pcos and have been ttc for over 2 years. With one loss from my second clomid round. I have been having a super hard day today with it. Just wanted to let you know your not alone.
hello. after almost 3 years of ttc i feel like im ready to give up! i was told i have pcos and i have had 4 failed rounds of clomid. i was told that i have fluid in one of my fallopian tubes but the nurse didnt explain what this meant she just gave me an appointment with consultant in 2 weeks time. i have already got 2 children and was told i wouldnt be entitled to ivf or iui. i am just looking for some encouragement please xx

Hello jkb11. Thankyou for your reply! Sorry to hear about your loss :( I have been having a really bad week, I don't know if its maybe a side effect from the clomid. Just feel really sad and like I'm getting nowhere. How many cycles of clomid have you done? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->