Feel like going to bed and stopping their for a week

BABY76

Trying for first
Reaction score
I finished work on Friday and today I feel physically and mentally exhausted.

I have a 22 month old and am struggling to even entertain him! !

I feel I could go to bed and stop their for a week.
Anyone else feel like this or how do you overcome it and get on? x x

Yep, I've felt the same and there were days when I was so exhausted that I just ended up in tears. Its so much harder with a toddler running around as well. I've struggled through,day by day and still am but I'm somehow managing! Can't wait for the pregnancy to be over and done with to be honest.
Hang in there hun x

I feel I spend the days cleaving and entertaining LO then once he's gone to bed. Tidying, cooking tea, then before I know it is 10pm!!

If I can make it to Tuesday my plan is to take my LO to nursery then climb back into bed! !

I now realise how easy my first pregnancy was. I could relax whenever I wanted.

Yeah, massive difference. You can't just relax when you want :( I feel that most days I'm just cleaning, clearing up toys, entertain daughter and change nappies. I'm being induced on Friday due to high bp and I'm seriously counting the days!
I must say that because the days are so busy ALL THE TIME, it has flown by.

That's true I can't believe in early pregnancy that I kept forgetting I was pregnant and it has flown by. Good luck with being induced. Were you induced last time?

Tbh I caant wait for the hospital stay. :haha: You think I can ask for a few extra days? Lol

BABY76 yeah I was induced last time at 38 weeks as it developed into pre eclampsia.

MomPepperdine I was thinking the same!! My girl was throwing a tantrum the other day and I joked to my husband that I'm going to ask if I can stay a few nights longer! He was mortified hahahahaha

What are your plans for your children while you're in hospital? x x

We have absolutely no family living around, but we have some amazing friends that babysit her. They've agreed to have her Friday and they can have her till Sunday evening which is a massive relief! I hope to introduce her to her new brother/sister on Saturday though :)
What are you doing?

My aunt is keeping the girls for us but idk what were going to due if I have him early cuz she's over an hr away lol

Sympathise completely! My OH was off work today and I got to sleep in which was amazing, ended up waking up at 3pm!! This pregnancy has really wiped me out, especially with my 16 month old entering the tantrum stage and my two older boys constantly fighting, it's hard work at the best of times let alone when you're feeling drained. Hope you manage to get some rest (easier said than done I know!) x

My Mum is going to have my little boy but if need be my neighbour will look after him. I'm hoping to be in no longer than 2 days by I'm not going to get my hopes up.

My OH is willing to help but we've had alot of work done to our house (additional bedroom & bathroom) which had just finished so he is spending all his time decorating.

Yep I'm constantly tired at the moment :(

DD and DS are out overnight tonight so hoping for a lie in tomorrow but I can't really get comfy in bed anymore and end up getting up at 8ish anyway...

Hoping I overcome this tired feeling in time for going into labour, don't think I would have the energy right now!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->