Feel like I’ve got ages wahhhh :(

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
So I’m 4 weeks tomorrow, my beautiful friends are way ahead of me one is 15 weeks almost and another is 9 weeks, I feel so far behind! I feel like I've got ages. I know this is my 2nd one so it will probably come around faster but I am so impatient. I think I am also worrying sick about miscarriage and wanting to get to the safe stage already. Can anyone else relate? Also I had a C-section and really want a water birth this time so I’m anxious about that.

I found out at about 5 weeks with DD and remember it dragging so told myself when we started trying this time round that I wouldn't test for a couple of weeks after AF was due, wouldn't go to MW til I was 9 weeks etc etc.
well curiosity got the better of me so I found out at exactly 4 weeks this time round, urgh the first week absolutely dragged but then it's going soooo fast now! Can't believe its been 3 weeks already!
Although I've already seen MW, had an early scan and got another one next week so that helps!
But running around after a 2 year old kind of takes your mind off it haha

My Daughter has made this pregnancy go so quickly that it's scary!! I spend my days wishing for 7pm so that I can sleep and before I know it another week has rolled by!

My Daughter has made this pregnancy go so quickly that it's scary!! I spend my days wishing for 7pm so that I can sleep and before I know it another week has rolled by!

Hahaha this sounds like my exciting life!!! Lol

Lol I could have said this too about wishing days away so I can sleep, but the closer I get to the scan the longer it feels I have to wait!!! I just want to see what's going on now!!

I though my pregnancy was going slow.. But I'm 7 weeks now.. Crazy eh!

Soon we will all be in 3rd tri wishing to to have teeny bump again! :)

That's very true t8ty!! I kept wishing away my last pregnancy and just wanted baby here safe but then missed it so much once she was born! I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy more as I was so worried last time after a loss, but I can't relax til I've got out of this first tri (hopefully I will try and enjoy it more then!!)

During my first pregnancy all my friends were ahead of me and I was sooooo jealous!! But then when the babies came I loved having the youngest, tiniest baby so maybe you'll feel better about being last when they are all born! Plus if you are going back to work, you'll go back last haha!!

I can relate to time going slow tho. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and I feel like a have a mountain ahead of me until the baby comes!! Exciting and wonderful but it's a long time and yeh I just can't wait to have my scans and know baby is ok in there. Hang in there, we can keep each other company xx

im the same, but i want the first tri over so i can be more relaxed in the 2nd tri but its taking forever... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->