Feel like I got kicked in the cervix???

sengland

Reaction score
So this is the weirdest feeling ever and I decided to make a new post for it because I am wondering if anyone else has ever felt this or what it could mean!!

I am on CD 29(ish...long story...) and have tested bfn everyday lately. I think I am about 11dpo, but I could be off a few days either way. I have been checking my CP, but since I am a noob to ttc (4mos) I don't always know what is high/low/soft/firm for me quite yet. I do know that today I checked 3 times, this morning it was pretty low, but now that it's bed time it has risen to what I would consider high, although I can still reach it. It is somewhat open, but not as much as the other day (see what I mean about not being sure how to describe it haha?). I had LEEP 11 months ago, and I know they took out part of the os, and I am unaware how that will affect the ability of my cervix to close completely. I saw what they removed, and to me it looked enormous (I cried when I saw it lying on the table after she took it out, in two big chunks..I was like... BUT I NEED THAT!) My dr says my cervix looks great now...we won't know how competent it is until I am actually pregnant, but she doesn't expect any complications at all from what she can tell by examining me.

Today when I have checked it I have felt like what I would assume a man feels like when if he got a very mild kick to his happy place (lol, so embarrassing to say that! but i don't know how else to describe it!!). It is like a very mild case of cramps that almost mimics nausea in my pelvic area. Has anyone else experienced anything like that? I am being really careful to be clean, and just finished a round of antibiotics post-op a couple weeks ago so I am not worried about infection, I just thought that was odd??? And it is new because I didn't feel that way when I checked it anytime before today. I should add that while it may be related to AF, it only happens right after I check my CP and it only lasts a couple of minutes.

I pretty much expect not to get any replies to this because I know it's SUPER weird!!! But at this point in the TWW it will just drive me crazy so I might as well ask :)

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Ooo i had a similar wierd thing too! On sunday (13/14 dpo) i felt an electric shock type feeling through my vagina! And i had it again yesterday. both times just sat not doing anything to cause any pain.
maybe we can just be strange together!!

Hahaha thanks Mandy :) I'll be weird with you! Thanks for answering...it was so embarrassing to post that lol! But I had to vent it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->