Feel like i have been kicked down again...

LindsayA

Reaction score
Hello ladies

Last friday i had a scan as i had some bleeding they said that it was a missed miscarriage and we felt like we had been kicked, today i went for what should have been a follow up scan to check if it had gone but the lovely lady has found that we were gonna have twins:cry: Just feel like we have lost all over again!

So it is back to hospital a week on monday for another scan and then decide what happens from there!

Sorry if i am a downer x

Just need to get it out somehow.

feel dead inside.

baby dust to you all xx

Im so sorry for you loss....its heartbreaking going through a mmc.

You are going to feel terrible....I am only just starting to feel normal after going through it end of June/July.

you just need to cry and let it out....dont be sorry for being on a downer, its only natural.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:sadangel:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: It's very upsetting especially getting news of twins afterwards. That's just like another kick in the head. Hang in there it'll happen again for you.

I can only imagine your pain... It is okay to cry, feel low, scream! I did not leave the house for 3 dayz after the D&C. Only when your confront your feelings, can you heal. Take time to grieve. God will see you thru.

You poor thing, thats so hard to deal with especially knowing it was twins. I always think there is something quite magical about twins so I really understand how upset you must feel. A MC is enough to cope with, without that on top.

Take your time to grieve and always remember your little angels. I am getting two little angel wing charms for my charm bracelet to remember to two little angels by.

I have got two angel beads for my pandora, every thime i look at them i fill up. DH has gone back to work and so has something to keep his mind busy, i am on my summer hols and have 2.5 weeks left off but at this rate i will be still waiting to (sorry if tmi) bleed as the little ones are still with me at the moment, have another scan next monday then have to wait for an appointment to have treatment then i am to go back to work and have a smile of my face and act like i have had a wonderful holidays when i have actually had the holiday from hell. No one at work knew i was pregant it was going to be announced on the first day back as i would have had my scan. I don;t know if i should get my boss to tell everyone what has happened as i know i will just break down at any moment?

Sorry for moaning i just need to ramble... sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->