Feel like I'm going crazy.

Eegee

Reaction score
I had three positive tests on Tuesday, and since then, it's ALL I can think about. I've thought of every possible bad thing that could happen, convinced myself it's not going to be good news if/when I finally get a scan, etc. From the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep all I can think about is, "Is it real?" "Is everything okay?" "I haven't had any symptoms for a the last hour or so - is that bad?" I'm going to make myself sick with worry!

I've even managed to come up with a list of things to help me prepare for bad news - stuff I will be able to do if I don't have a baby just yet, etc.

How can I stop myself from thinking like this? I feel like I'm losing the plot! :growlmad:

I felt like that with my first. Even down to testing every day to convince myself it was real. It did ease off tho the more time went on. I tried to keep myself busy.
Congratulations x

I had that with my first too, and I know quite a few people who also had it. To be honest I never really got on top of the anxiety, and had it till he was born. Maybe try meditation? Or keep yourself occupied to distract your mind? Hope it gets better for you x

I didn't feel like it with the first, but after a loss I do feel it this time. It's terrible and brings a lot of negativity. I hate it!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"