feel like it's never gonna end just when i pick myself up, get knocked down again

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by selina3127, Dec 14, 2009.

1. selina3127

selina3127 Well-Known Member

i'm so fed up lately i misscarried on 1st november and today i got a christmas card with the words to selina, dan, tyler, cruz and bump on it as soon as i read it that was it back to the feeling of the day i lost my little dakota came flooding back i thought i was doing well but today has made me realise i'm not even close to being ok i just want to be back to me for my 2 little boys sake rather than my own i feel so guilty for feeling like this when i have 2 beautiful children already, sorry for the rant just needed a blow out xxxxx:nope:

2. lolly25

lolly25 mum~DD,DS,DD and Angel x

Hi hun , I can completely relate to this , ive had a really crappy day too. Ive also got two little ones and feel that i should be really appreciative for having them, but nothing takes away the feeling of wanting my little bean back big :hugs::hugs:

3. KittyKatBabe

KittyKatBabe Pruod Mummy to Zara Jane

Hey Selina,

We all get our own knocks on days when we don't expect to. I know it must be a bit harder for you with your little ones. As I have said in other threads, sometimes you have to have the shitty days as hard as they are. Had mine Sun/Mon - feeling a bit better now, but seem to be having PMS symptoms and my AF was finished with at weekend.

Hope you feel better soon, maybe if you watch a xmassy film with them you can relax and enjoy listening to their giggles x x

4. selina3127

selina3127 Well-Known Member

thanks girls feel better today, my boys keep me goin went to see my youngest one in his carol concert today so that lifted my spirits a bit xxxxxxx

5. KittyKatBabe

KittyKatBabe Pruod Mummy to Zara Jane

Ahhh good I am glad to hear it, I have been very lazy from work again today watched the xmas 24 film channel from lunch and wrapped some presents up lol. x x x

6. MommyAJ

MommyAJ Active Member

I can completely understand - I got my Christmas Cards printed out with a cute announcement for the "coming attraction" and they were delivered two days ago. When I opened up the package my heart broke again. My thoughts are with you.

My girls have been great, telling me that its okay, and that their baby is helping to keep me strong. Keep the faith, all will be okay. The holidays are to be shared with the ones we love, so hold the ones you can!!! XOXO