Feel like such a fraud

ACK0110

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I was at the doctors today as I have been having constant headaches for the past week or so, everything has came back fine, I however feel like such a fraud for going now and very silly, I however still have a headache and I just don't feel normal, has anyone else experienced anything like this?

The doctor said he thought I seemed very anxious but I think this was because I felt so horrible!

So have came here for a little vent :(

Not a fraud at all! You should go to the doc whenever you feel you need to. Having severe headaches does warrant a visit, even if nothing is found to cause them.

Relax, lady! And be gentle on yourself. If you feel out of sorts, there is nothing wrong with checking in with the doctor.

You don't need to feel like that. On another note, when did you last have an eye test? My doctor sent me there and it turned out I needed glasses for being at the computer. Hope you feel better soon x

I agree with the above posters that's exactly what doctors are there for. I get headaches too and I think it's just all our changing hormones, make sure you keep hydrated too.

I hope you feel better soon x

Yep, hydration really helps with the headaches. I always forget...and get dehydrated when pregnant REALLY easy. Especially on days when i can't keep anything down.

Sometimes, if I feel especially barfy, popcicles help keep hydrated. They are a little easier than water since you get the liquid in a frozen form and is slower to swallow.

I had an eye test this morning as I thought I needed a stronger prescription but my eyes were fine, I'm just relaxing and drinking lots of water, I have my 12 week scan in the next few days so will speak to the midwife then, he did also say it could be a change in hormones but to keep taking paracetamol.

Thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->