Feel like such a wuss

Zipp

Reaction score
Sorry ladies just had to vent, really don't expect any replys (just being able to type what I'm thinking seems to help) have a wee appointment tomorrow that's making me nervous.

I had an abnorman smear CIN3 1 1/2 ago and had lletz treatment. At my last follow up eight months ago they found borderline changes. I'm for another follow up tomorrow and am just really nervous. I'm fed up as well as DH didn't ask about my previous appointment until I reminded him after I'd been and looks as though he's forgotten about tomorrow as well. He had the cheek to ask me last night 'if anything was wrong' as i being quiet.

I just want to wish you luck Hun. Try not to worry. Men can be insensitive sometimes, so I wouldn't worry about ur OH.

Xxxxx

Thanks girls appointment went fine except it was done by a male Doctor (not happy wasn't asked if it was ok, my usual Doc was supervising and I had no explaination as to why.)

Also had my cervix stretched with forseps as apparently there is scar tissue from the lletz which had narrowed it. All I can say is ouch!!

OH still hasn't remembered and I'm feeling (very foolishly and very out of character) very emotional & teary so he could be geting an earfull later.

:hugs:

Oh hun, men can be so selfish sometimes, Im sure he has genuinely forgot, which doesnt make you feel any better but my OH can be the same sometimes. Im glad your appointment went ok (apart from the male doctor bit) That is out of order though, I would feel the same if I wasnt informed first. Hope your feeling better, they are worrying things but atleast they are checking you on a regular basis.

xxx

Zipp I feel for you... Men are pig ignorant sometimes and I'm sure ur DH doesn't even realise. Even so if I were you I'd remind him about it but try to be nice about it, I know my OH would just get pissed off if I assumed he remembered. As for the borderline changes they are not so bad, my last 2 smears have been borderline (6 months apart) and I have been told that unless it goes to abnormal there is nothing else to be done other than 6 monthly smears instead of the usual 3-5 years. FX for you that your result comes through fine for this latest check :hugs:

I wish I was a man! they never seem to worry about anything and everything goes over their heads :dohh: I really hope everything comes back fine hun! I kind of know how you feel, I had a boarderline changes result 6 months ago and I was petrified! I ran to the GP and he told me NOT to worry! your taking care of it & getting regular check and thats what counts! :hugs: I had my repeat smear 4 weeks ago and got a normal result this time, huge sigh of relief!! try not to worry hun x

Thanks girls, we had words that night but got the air cleared. I just hate having the check up as I find it quite painful. THough better that than the alternative x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->