feel really fat

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mynxie, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Mynxie

Mynxie Well-Known Member

feel really fat :(

None of my clothes fit properly and my maternity jeans fall down cause bump not big enough yet and my tops like, don't go over my boobs, and those that do, look like they've shrunk, they're not long enough! Ordered some new clothes from catalogue which is kinda bad cause we're skint but hey, you only live once!

2. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

yes you're definetly right, you only live once. There's nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable in your clothes. I spent £67 at mother care online on maternity wear yesterday, but I don't know if it'll be too big once it gets here, i hope not. I got some Early Days jeans which instead of having the big panel that you can't really wear until you have a good sized bump, they have a jersery type thinner panel that goes under your bump and you can grow into them.

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42791041&mcb=core

have a look, maybe they will work for you too. I know just how you are feeling. Treating yourself should make you feel a bit better :hugs:

Naimi x

3. Mynxie

Mynxie Well-Known Member

Thanks hun, they only go upto a 20, I was a 20-22, so might get some, - they should fit, but to be honest cause I'm sat down all the time the normal maternity jeans aren't too bad, it's not like i'm picking them back up as I walk, hehe

let me know what you think of yours when they come hun

4. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

gr8 excuse for a spending spree!!! horrible wen u have days liek this tho!

5. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

Hi Mynxie, my jeans were delivered today and they are soooo comfortable on my tummy, I have nothing pressing against me which is great. They are a little big still so am doing that thing you said where I am yanking them up every time I stand up, but when i'm sitting it's great not having to undo the buttons on my jeans everytime LOL. The cargo pant style i got were even better, then are lose fitting too so I don't feel quite so fat, but again the panel means they are really comfy on my tummy.

Hope you had a good time shopping if you already have.
    Naimi x