Feel so alone

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I know I dont post here much so it is cheeky moaning so am sorry.

I feel so alone like I am the only adult in the world. I lost all my friends when my daughter Honey was stillborn in May 2007, suddenly no body wanted to know me. Now I spend my day taking my older children to and from school (there four times a day), so dont have the time to get to a mum and baby group.

Matt (my husband) recently started a new job, and keeps accepting overtime, there is no reason for this as his new job is better wages so we dont need the money (iykwim). I sit clock watching all day as he is my only adult conversation and then it gets pushed back, and I just end up in tears, I feel so lonely.

I know I am a moany cow sorry

Awww hunny!! why dont your friends want to know you anymore? they certainly dont seem like they were good friends in the first place to ditch u at a time like that when u needed them!! im here to chat anytime... do u have msn or facebook? add me and we can have a good old chat :o) sorry to hear about your angel! your friends should have been there to support you and have you spoken to your husband about the overtime and about how u would like his company rather than his money?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx Tara XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i feel like this everyday your not alone its hard having no adult convo i know excactly how you feel and your not moaning if you ever need a chat all us bnb members are here add me to msn if you want hun been looking for someone who feels the same as me lost most of my friends too they dont have children and obviously dont understand how it is with children i cant do alot of things they do everyday i have to scedule things around leeons routine i hope your ok sending lots of hugs x x x

I feel like this too, I am the only one of my friends to have a baby and actually I have seen noone since having Chloe. OH doesnt get with my family so I dont see them much. We go to clinic but I'm too nervous to speak to anyone!!

I feel like this too , i lost allot of friends after max was born ..something about babies scare them :( weirdos lol as for adult convo well thats what BNB is for :)

:hugs:

I can't imagine your pain. Losing a child is something i hope i never experience. I can't imagine what you went through. I am sorry your friends deserted you in a time of need :hugs:

Although you do a lot for you kids, you need to take time out for yourself. Try and attend some kind of group where you can meet new friends.

We are here whenever you need to talk

xx

The only adult conversation I get until my OH comes home is when I drop my kids off at school, and even then, they really aren't too many there that I want to have a conversation with.

I know how you feel. :hug:

:hug:

I know how you feel,I live alone with a baby...gets very lonely on times!

I'm sorry you're so lonely :hugs: are there any other mum's of your older children who are at home too that you could go and see? Being a mum is so isolating - I can't believe how lonely it is and I only have one and have time to go to groups and everything!

Hun firstly im so sorry for your loss...i cant imagine what that feels like...:hugs:

Secondly along with the other girls i know exactly how you feel...My friends barely contact me...its like they have just forgotten me, to such a extent i felt like i was chasing them but iv finally given up...and i have no family...just me...my OH and my bubs...BnB has become my best friend...without everyone on here i dont know where i would be today...we are all here hun...Feel free to come on here and let it all out hun...its amazing how great you can feel for it :hugs:

:hugs: oh honey i'm so so sorry for your loss :hugs: and so sorry you feel like this :hugs: my OH too works long hours and its hard sometimes as i miss him so, but i try to get out as much as possible, and bnb is wonderful for me, its my support. i'm too here if u ever need to talk :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx
carly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: I'm so sorry honey...I feel this way too sometimes, it SUCKS! DH has been working 80+ hours lately and I hate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->