Feel so fat

Kina

Reaction score
I swore this time I wouldn't put on as much weight. But I weighed myself earlier and I've whacked on just over 2 stone already :cry: I didn't want to put on anymore than 2st 7lb but I can see that I'm going to be heading for nearly 4 stone again. It doesn't help that I can't be very active because of the pelvic pains I've been having, so my day consists of stuffing my face and doing no exercise. I hated becoming such a blimp last time but I can't snap out of these really bad eating habits. I've asked DH to pick me up a bundle of apples (really fancy them) so I can munch them tonight.

How are your eating habits? Are you craving bad stuff?

I don't weigh myself as I know I will depress myself. I'm sure I haven't put as much weight on this time but can't be certain. I am trying really hard not to eat everything in sight. :hugs: I don't think you'll put on another 2 stone as you've only got a couple of months to go now.

Kina

You need a ticking off. You are pregnant and it is one time when you can enjoy your grub!!

You are a beautiful looking girl and I am sure that you look fab too!

I ahve gained I think about 2 stone tho where I dont know as it is all belly oh and thighs I guess :oops: but then I was big before,I ahve thing about dips,saucesa and chicken.

You wont end up gaining 2 stone more you dont have enough weeks to gain it.

Please go look in the mirror at your pretty face.

Bex

Kina your just feeling normal for a PG woman, your making it worse in your head cause your not very mobile now, so its getting you down. Isaw your oliday pics from Florida and you looked great in just skinny fit tops, you have a great figure and will get into shape again fine. Enjoy having the time to eat what you want, then sort out a diet plan once your little man is here.

Kina hun, after seeing pics of u post pregnancy with Ella u looked very slim, so whatever you put on u certainly lose.

xxx

PS I put 5 stone on with Rebecca :oops: Hope the pains ease off :hugs:

Thanks girls, I suppose lounging about in slobbie pjs from Matalan all day didn't help me feel very slimline and sexy!!

Just munched an apple but am still thinking of the nik naks in the cupboard..... :lol:

I sympathise with you. I'm having a fat and useless day. I know i shouldn't cos these ppl worse off than me, but it gets me that i can't do anything. DH moans at me when not using crutches as I pay for it even if i only potter about in the kitchen but it really gets me that i can't do stuff for me or the kids. Sorry to hijack post and moan, i'll go back in my corner and feel sorry for myself now

Kina you're not allowed in 3rd tri, get back to 2nd tri your going to quick!!!

I can't believe you are there already!! :shock:
I don't know what to say about the weight gain hun, i piled it on with both of mine cos of the SPD so i know what you are going through- but nothing i say will be a conselation. :roll:

BIG hugs..xx

Kina, i have ZERO excuse, im not PG, but im just the same :oops:

Mummy2twoplusbump said:
I sympathise with you. I'm having a fat and useless day. I know i shouldn't cos these ppl worse off than me, but it gets me that i can't do anything. DH moans at me when not using crutches as I pay for it even if i only potter about in the kitchen but it really gets me that i can't do stuff for me or the kids. Sorry to hijack post and moan, i'll go back in my corner and feel sorry for myself now

:hugs: Hon at least I'm not on crutches, you have every right to have a good moan. Moan away!! DH moans at me for picking up Ella when he's here, but it's 2nd nature to do it and I don't want her to think that mummy doesn't want to pick her up :(

How you doing today kina? Not on till late as i was waitnig for tesco to deliver shopping. Half hour late again so got delivered free of charge! I can't pick dd up anymore and I can't even have her on my knee for more than a few mins. Fortunately she understands and says me heavy, mummy back poorly. We still have cuddles in bed on a morning when i'm not at work.

aww hun dont worry are you breast feeding ??? as the reason why you are gainig weight like every expectant mum is because if you are going to breastfeed you start storing fat as thats what feeds teh baby plaese domnt take offence ive been worried about gaining loads of weight but im watching what i eat theres biscuits in my cupboard and ive got stuff for myself from what they have advised in the bounty book
like dried apricots and raisins loads of fruit and veg have a look if your really worried you'll put weight on anyway but if you eat healthy then you cant really worry that much as its normal spunky xxx

Mummy2twoplusbump said:
How you doing today kina? Not on till late as i was waitnig for tesco to deliver shopping. Half hour late again so got delivered free of charge! I can't pick dd up anymore and I can't even have her on my knee for more than a few mins. Fortunately she understands and says me heavy, mummy back poorly. We still have cuddles in bed on a morning when i'm not at work.

Hey, well we had toddlers yesterday which meant lots of racing around after DD. She likes to climb up the front of the slide/under people's chairs etc so I'm always grabbing for her and lifting her up so I'm really paying for it today. I'm like an old woman in the night when I turned over :( At least I'm not as bad as you though, you're suffering a lot worse than me you poor thing! I did our tesco order today, coming tomorrow night. Do you use X codes from the net? How are you today.
Spunky i do plan to BF again so I'm hoping the weight will come off ok. I seemed to feel so much flabbier afterwards though than some of the mums at my group. You get people that give birth and seem to be a flat tummied size 10 immediately! Makes me feel like a right fat cow :lol:

Dont want to hi-jack here,i am finding the crutches really hard work but have to say since buying a V pillow that is helping loads....

God you girls are doing well,with your little 'uns and SPD not long now for us eh?

Thank the lord

Bex

Know what you mean bex, you can't do anything 'cos you haven't got a free hand to carry anything poor oh is running round after me constantly. Thing is I can barely walk without them at the mo and if I do try without I am in pain after 30 mins max. Got cold now and it hurts everytime I cough or sneeze. Tbh tonite I can only just manage with crutches. Hope it settles soon otherwise I'll have to give uo work. If i'm at home I feel a useless lump as Ican't do much at all.

Mummy2twoplusbump said:
Know what you mean bex, you can't do anything 'cos you haven't got a free hand to carry anything poor oh is running round after me constantly. Thing is I can barely walk without them at the mo and if I do try without I am in pain after 30 mins max. Got cold now and it hurts everytime I cough or sneeze. Tbh tonite I can only just manage with crutches. Hope it settles soon otherwise I'll have to give uo work. If i'm at home I feel a useless lump as Ican't do much at all.

:( DH is also running round like a blue arsed fly. I feel like a fraud because there is nothing I can physically show him but it really bloody hurts. I'm suffering tonight, just hoping it calms down over the next few days. I feel so sorry for Ella :( I'd have loved to have walked her to the park today but I can't manage it, and picking her up and down to go on the slide would be impossible. :cry:

Tried to ease things in the bath tonite but struggled to get in and then out . It really didn't make any difference. My dd can't sit on my knee anymore as it hurts and I can't pick her up anymore. I even struggle with shoes and socks. I really hope it doesn't get any worse. m/w has brought next check forward to 31 weeks and she is going to speak to consultant and send me to see him at 36 weeks. I hope he is sympathetic cos I'm really starting t o wonder how on earth I'm going to get this lo out :oops:

I'm just hoping it stays at the level it's at, I'm desperate for my home birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->