• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel so sad for my ds (4)

T

tmr1234

He had to have 7 teeth out last night. i feel such a bad mummy for leting them do it. He was in so much pain after it and bleeding so much when he came round i ended up on the floor lol but it really scaerd me seeing him be put out as he didnt know what was happening and was so scared then when he was out hes eyes was still open he looked dead :cry: i couldnt help but :cry: i just wanted to run out of there with him then when they brot him to me after he was bleeding so much i couldnt handle it and past out. all last night he was just not with it every time he went to sleep he was bleeding and in so much pain i didnt sleep last night worrying about him. But he seems ok this morning he was up and in my bed by 6:30am and has had milk shak and yogs so hoping that he will be ok now but it is all hes back teeth apart from 1 and i am so scard of what to give him. sorry to go on i just feel so bad for him.

:hug: How awful for you both :( I hope the pain gets better for him soon x

Awww bless him, hope he feels better today xXx

aww, thats horrible. Hope you are both feeling better today.

i had to have 4 teeth taken out when i was about 6 or 7 it did hurt but i remember everyone doing things for me and buying me new videos and dress up clothes so i was not to botherd once i could eat things other than soup again..

if you dont mind how comes he had to have them removed? mine where infected pretty bad somehow even though i used to eat tons of fruit and brush everyday :dohh:

he dosnt eat anything really apart from fruit so they have rotted all the back 1s and he was going to bed with a sugery drink he is allways brushing hes teeth and dosnt eat sweets at all as he dosent like em. he seems fine yesterday and today they was bleeding a bit last night and hes talking really funny as they have burst hes bottom lip and hes top 1 is black and blue allso hes gum on 1 side is cut and black and blue they have made a right mess of him.

Aww poor little man

AW! Poor little thing I hope he feels better soon big :hug:

I had 7 teeth out when I was 7 and it made me petrified of dentists. Be careful how you deal with it
Hope he feels better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"