Feel so Stupid!

AfterAbigail

Reaction score
Don't you hate it - I allowed myself to get carried away and calculate due dates, baby names and how we would tell people were expecting after losing Abigial. But those feelings of a hopeful pregnancy were just my period. Its not fair = its so hard. I feel I've had my pregnancy, had the beginnings of labour - where is my baby. I just want to fast forward to when I cam taking my baby home.
I've been trying since March 2010 which I know in the big scheme isn't a long time but I suppose I am measuring also in the absence of losing my daughter during labour in September. Its too hard.

:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. And I know it's easier said than done, but don't feel stupid. I think we've all had times where we thought we were pregnant again only to have AF show up. And you're right, it's totally unfair and totally hard. The ladies here are very supportive so feel free to rant and cry all you want. I hope you feel better soon.
:hugs:

Just felt "this is it" and just sobbed and broke down today when it wasn't. Brings to the surface again the loss of not having Abigail or any child to mother. Ahhhhh!

aww bless honey i wish you happy and joyous pregnancy you have been through enuff i wish you lots baby dust

So sorry for your loss :flower: Sending big hugs your way :hugs:

I know how you feel, it's so frustrating..i was convinced i was pregnant again this cycle..but just got a bfn :cry:

Our time will come :flower: x

very sorry for your loss. I am the same, i get my hopes up, calculate due dates, plan stuff mentally, probably even imagine some of my TWW "symptoms" and then get upset when AF shows up. I wish it was different for us all
Hugs x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->