Feel so terrible... :(

Ashley8806

Reaction score
We had some people over for new years and my best friend announced she is pregnant also. We were so excited and were talking about it... my sister in law was here also and told us she is going through a miscarriage... I feel absolutely terrible :cry:

:hugs: don't be too hard on yourself, you weren't to know! Maybe go around when things have settled for her, and let her know you are sorry for what happened and that you feel so terrible. I'm sure she will understand x

I just talked to her and she said she doesn't want me to be scared to talk about things in front of her... she was just very upset because our babies would be like a week apart and they were so excited for that. I know I didn't know, but I just feel so bad... I could tell she wasn't acting like herself but had no idea what was causing it as she hadn't even announced the pregnancy yet. Just a sad night :(

Aw Hun, it's horrible when these things happen :hugs: how lucky you are to have a SIL who understands, and still wants to see you exited, and for you to speak to her about your pregnancy!

Wish mine was like that haha

x

This happened to me with my first pregnancy, but the other way round (I lost mine 12w4d, she announced her pregnacy with the same due date a few days later!)
Its a horrible thing to happen, but life can be cruel like that xxx

Me too I got pregnant in 2012 may my 2 best friends both told me they were pregnant just as I started too misscarry we would of all been due within the same. Week !
It was heartbreaking but I also was very exited for my friends xxxx

Thanks everyone... she just held it in for so long and finally couldn't anymore. I just felt so bad.

You can't be faulted for that, honey. You had no way of knowing she was going through that, and you certainly weren't breaking your good news to hurt her in any way. I have also had miscarriages, and while it does hurt when others announce pregnancy, I also realize that they have the right to be happy, even in the midst of my own misery. Don't worry about...just remind her that you are here for her, and that you're so sorry for her loss!

It's always hard to hear someone else is pregnant when you've MC but most people separate their grief and happiness for you and can feel both at the same time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->