feel soooooo deflated.

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
My jeans don't fasten
my cardigans fasten over my belly
..but gape.
My size 16 leggings (I'm normally a 14) are that tight they leave marks

Yet the clear blue says 2-3 weeks....gutted!

I know how you feel lol my stomach looks bloat and this is my first baby! x

How far along are you? X

I was so bloated the first few weeks! Then it eased up a bit which was great to wear clothes I won't be able to in a while... Though i don't dare put on jeans... Sorry hon :hugs:

I know everyone takes this part of pregnancy differently but I am relishing my body changing. I try to remember it comes with the whole package and I'm not Giselle Bundchen so my formal modeling career isn't in danger lol. I suppose it was such a difficult road to get here that I take pleasure at seeing my body finally do something right lol! I understand it can be quite an adjustment for a lot of ladies but I find every change a beautiful part of the miracle of growing that nugget inside me :thumbup:

Yup. From about week 4-5 I started bloating like crazy and it never went away. I can still wear my normal clothes and button my jeans, but WOW is it getting tight. And after eating its really seriously so uncomfortable!

I'll be happy once I get a 'proper looking bump' then I'll look pregnant not just bloated. Urgh.

Ahh hun im the same im a size 10-12 usually but my uniform is getting uncomfy already! Im constantly bloated and worried I just look fat. I almost wanna shout im pregnant im allowed a pot belly!! But I cant just yet. Iv been bloated real bad these last few days. Feeling your pain xx

I was more bloated before my bfp. I have lack of interest in food now so I'm losing weight in my tummy when I didn't have much to lose and it's worrisome. :-/ A bit more bloat would be okay with me because it seems more "normal" for this stage.

I think she means she thought she was going to get a 3+, rather than her being worried about gaining wright and clothes not fitting.

Maybe I misinterpreted it? Though I thought that was why she's feeling deflated and gutted??
Xx

I'm not sure what's going on but holy cow. Lol probably just bloat. I don't weigh anymore. I just look so different in two weeks!

Attachments

• v3n6ys.jpg
    v3n6ys.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 7
Emi im so glad to know im not the only one bloating like that :) i swear i look several months preg already

I'm glad I'm not the only one too! Lol I honestly didn't even notice until I compared these pictures, then I was like "woah!" It kinda blew my mind lol I thought to myself that can't be a baby bump yet that has to be bloating!

Def bloating and after i eat its way worse lol i think maternity clothes will be happening earlier than expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->