feel terrible - keep getting angry!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
My 15 month old is giving me hell at night waking for 2/3 hours at a time. Im also exhausted from this pregnancy plus doing 14 hour nightshifts. To top it all off I keep getting blinding (literally) migraines. Its meant I keep being really short with my daughter. 5am this morning I ended up screaming at her and my husband, dumped her on the living room floor and walked out the room. She wouldnr sleep and I just lost it. I dont know whats happening to me. Anyone else struggling with their pregnancy?

Yes! Not with my kids (they are older) but with with my SO. I have been giving him hell much more lately than usual. Every little thing gets to me, but to me they are important things. Finances. Priorities. Giving me a little extra affection. Working on our bedroom remodel so we can have a room and so can the baby. Not missing work.

I was in hysterics over the weekend. I just want him to be more responsible and motivated so my anxiety can ease off.

Yep! I find myself being more sensitive and more little things are getting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->