Feel utter shit!

S

Sarah10

Sorry for the swearing :dohh:
Basically i haven't felt right in agesss!
When i was pregnant i was on iron tablets for anaemia, it was quite bad, i felt faint/dizzy and very weak at times, i also had GD.
Anyway, the last 6/8 weeks or so i've been feeling the same, lifeless, weak, tired, fainted a few times, so i went to the docs, i told him i thought my iron levels might be low, so he sent me for a blood test, anyway i rung up for the results and turns out my iron levels are normal, so i'm confused now what is wrong with me? If i don't buck up then i'm going back to the docs. I don't think its all down to tiredness cause when Jayden sleeps at night time i still feel rubbish.

Anyone feel like this? xx

I would go back the GP and say your not happy and would like a more thorough check up as you obviously aren't feeling right so something has to be wrong. :hugs:

Thanks hun, i'm going to make an appt tomorrow, hopefully for monday xx

read my new thread hope its not the same thing - i felt exactly the same and docs just shrugged it off and said "oh you will be tired, youve just had a baby" my Haemoglobin was fine, but my iron and folate stores were low

Thanks bunny, do you think i should give the gluten thing a go? I've got an appointment next week, they must be busy with it being winter x

Dont give up the gluten just yet. Maybe ask for a coeliac screen first. It might be a long shot but its worth holding on to rule it out. Are you BFing? Ive just stopped after feeling knackered for a full 15months and i feel like my energy levels are finally getting back to normal x

also if you had GD its worth getting your blood glucose levels checked again, just in case it has continued x

sorry gonna throw this in...your not pregnant are you???....people usually forget that one for being under the weather...
if not go to the doctors cos something is not right xxx

sorry gonna throw this in...your not pregnant are you???....people usually forget that one for being under the weather...
if not go to the doctors cos something is not right xxx

this made me smile :laugh2:x

I also say have them check your blood sugar. I'm diabetic and if I have high blood sugar all I want to do is sleep. Also since you had GD it puts you at higher risk of becoming diabetic later in life, so anything is possible. I would call and see if he tested for that while also testing your iron levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->